Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep: lack off, and a massive trigger

Hi Deathless,

Never commented on your thread before, but just wanted to say, I've been following and man, you are a FIGHTER. Yep, truly you are. You are recognising and fighting headstrong what you believe is the right thing to do. You are gracious, compassionate, forgiving and honest and humble.

So, you had a drink - so what?! You didn't hide from the fact, you didn't runaway, you haven't let it seize you and claim you. You were bold and honest. You got back in the ring and FOUGHT.

D - i admire you.

RC

Comment

Ditto to the above comments. I look forward to watching your journey Deathless. I think, as your sober time increases, things will turn out for you in ways you never thought imaginable. Wishing you strength and love for today :l
      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Thanks everyone. They're sweet and encouraging words to hear at this time. I'm having a nice night tonight - traveled 1000 miles to my mum and dad's for a few days with my kids. It's after midnight and they're sleeping next to me in a big bed. Naturally, Al is so far from my mind - its just unthinkable that I traded this beautiful life for Al. I'll try to post daily but, if I fail to for a day or two, don't worry - I'm in the good hands of my little chickens.

Comment

Working...
        X