Hello Just registered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Just registered

I have been trying to stop drinking for a few years now and nothing I have tried so far works. I am willing to try anything now and I hope this can help me to stop drinking before it's to late.:new:

Hello Just registered

Hello jbp1952. I think you have done a good thing joining, Loads of support night and day. Happy posting!! and a very warm welcome. B

Comment

Hello Just registered

Jpb, how are you? The most advice you will get here is this:

Educate yourself wit the books out there.
      Restore your health with the supplements out there.
      Stop the craving with Kudzu, and possibly prescription meds, such as Topamax, and Campral.
      Come here and posts when you are tempted, and read others stories to get inspiration from them.

There are other things, which is great about this site. A site to be helped, and to help others. You can also have conversations with other members about other topics, which is fun, and helps divert attention away from getting loaded. It's helped me a lot.

It seems that people respond differently to different techniques. As I mentioned, it's about education. Put the effort into it, and you'll find what works for you. There are so many people here that are alcohol free now. I'm going on 3 weeks, and hardly think about the sauce anymore. Seems like I found what works for me, but I come by to be reminded I don't need to start drinking again.

Well, that is a start. Others will be to welcome you and offer advice. Congratulations on your first step towards a healthy and rewarding life of sobritey.
      where does this go?

Comment

Hello Just registered

Welcome jpb! Glad you are here. Read, read and read some more! There is a wealth of information here that can help you.

:goodjob:

Comment

Hello Just registered

Hi

:welcome: jpb! It's great to have you join us - very succinct summary by Morrison so good luck, and look forward to seeing you around!
          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
          Goals:
          Days 1-7 DONE
          Days 8-14 DONE
          Days 15-21 DONE
          30 days DONE
          60 days
          100 days

Comment

Hello Just registered

Kudzu

Just registered too. Where can I buy Kudzu. I have not been able to find it.

Comment

Hello Just registered

Welcome,

You can buy the best Kudzu with the right 'mix' on this website -- you can buy others but this is apparently in the right quantities from what I have read. Everything else is available pretty much locally from my experience. Morrison did summarize it well -- this place has been great for me. I'm just starting out too - only 20 days AF but a start!!! We're glad you are here!!!!
              sri

Comment

Hello Just registered

Welcome:welcome:

I can't improve on what the others before me have to say but it does get better.:h
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hello Just registered

Welcome aboard from another 3 day old member! The support here is awesome

My advice... buy the book (it's only US $12) in pdf version, print it out and read it. I can see that the holistic approach is a great way to go and with a great attitude.

I wish you well on kicking this thing and hope to get to know you!

DooDoo
                  :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Hello Just registered

Welcome jbp:
                    Much to offer on this site. Read the book for sure. Kudzu can be found at the top of this page by clicking on the health store link. Lots of good vitamins and other stuff too. Best thing is just the support from around the world that you will find right here at your finger tips any time of day or night. I log on here during the day and there are other folks in the US, log on in the middle of the night and there are the Aussies! Amazing! Welcome to MWO!!!
                    Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Hello Just registered

Hi jbp,

You are definitely in the right place....you will find nothing but support here, you wont be judged...we are all here for each other..whether it be to pick us up if we fall or to spur us on when we succeed.
                      This place has been my saviour...the people here are fantastic, i have shared many a tough time here and have never been judged or frowned upon...only helped and encouraged. I hope you decide to stick with us.

Much love

Lou-Lou x x
                      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Working...
                      X