Kissing someone other than bf when drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently had too much to drink and started making out with a guy in front of guy ive been seeing (not officially a couple) Feel terrible about it. He had cared a lot. How do I get us back to a good place? Never thought I would be called a cheater but drank too much and kissed the wrong guy (for most of the night) need good suggestion on how to fix this mistake!

Not sure if my advice will help, but wanted you to know someone cares.

I would apologize; he is likely hurt. I would acknowledge that I screwed up, not blame the AL, but explain that is why you made a bad decision. Then apologize again. :l
    "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

I agree with Cat there. Keep it simples. Keep it honest.

Welcome Cindy - pop on over to the Newbies Nest - plenty of advice to be had in there.

RunningC

Comment

Cindy, I really feel for you. After drinking too much I would kiss anyone or anything and regret the following day. If the guy stuck around all night after seeing you lip wrestling with another man, he must care, I would have walked away immediately, or confronted you right there. So I think there is still hope.

Here is a post by a girl in a similar situation as you, may be you can find some advice there.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbie-67952.html

x

ALLAN
        AF since 1st Sep 2012
        NF since 1st Sep 2012

If you want to feel better visit www.hopeforpaws.org

Comment

Hi Cindy,

I'm making an assumption here that may be all wrong but maybe you are young, HS, College ? I flirted with these kinds of situations too, but usually its not only about drinking, its about some kind of insecurity with the first relationship (the guy you like).

Did you feel valued by guy #1? Were you trying to make him maybe a teensy bit jealous? Be honest with yourself and him. This is of course a forum for folks with drinking problems but I think there are a myraid of issues here and if you are to get back on track with Guy #1 you should think about what led you into the situation. Young girls often find themselves finding their footing in the world and seeking acceptance, thats normal. Maybe drinking is an issue for you, maybe its an avenue for you to gain courage to address issues you can't otherwise.

Just be honest about what you did, why you did it and chances are if you tell the truth, guy #1 will at the very least respect your honesty. And thats all you can do for now. And next time your with a guy you really like, stick to iced tea! Best, Raven

Comment

I have no great advice on this. But someone posted almost the exact same thing recently. I thought I was reading the same post. Hopefully, you can find it.

Comment

Working...
            X