Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu

Hi,

Does Kudzu really work? Where can yo buy it (other then online).

Kudzu

The kudzu does work. I cannot recommend enough getting the kudzu from this website, however. It is far superior to what you can buy elsewhere and about the same price I found. Of course it is not a magic pill, but if you are ready to change your drinking, it will assist you in getting there.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Kudzu

My only question about the Kudzu is, if I order it from the website will there be any problems with it going through Customs to Canada? My fear is ordering supplements from anywhere outside of the country and then it being thrown out/retained at Customs. Money down the drain. Ordering the book wasn't a problem.

I would want a 'superior' product - I worry about the hightened alerts at Customs since 911. Any advice would be great!

Comment

Kudzu

Good question. I wonder if Lorisunshine takes it or Jenneh. You might want to ask them as they are in Canada.

Comment

Kudzu

Thanks Lush, I will ask someone from Canada.

Comment

Kudzu

Hey Accountable, like Lush suggests you may want to contact someone else from Canada. The other option would be to ask for Ge Gen from a Chinese herbalist - lots of those in V ictoria. Some sell it in a raw form where you make tea with it, I hear it tastes awful, but quite effective.

Good Luck.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Kudzu

Hello ferd_burfull,:welcome:
              Kudzu helps me, but it's not a miracle cure. It's a weapon we can use.
              You can get it in various forms.
              The one I use is a capsule, Which I buy from Holland & Barrett, but I would really like to try the root, like Irishlady, infused in boiling water. I haven't been able to find it locally.
              I wish you well.

Comment

Kudzu

SKendall - thanks for the advice. We do have our own little 'China Town' here. (and no this isn't a racial thing). We actually have what is called "China Town" in Victoria.... it is really neat. I will check into that if nothing pans out from fellow Canadians here. Thanks!

Comment

Kudzu

Hi Ferd,
                  Welcome to MWO
                  Your customs is probably as stringent as our Customs and Quarantine. They open and inspect, then let it through no worries. (This has happened with every order I've received.)
                  The stuff from MWO is much better quality, and a known product, whereas kudzu from other sources can be cut, and suspect. If you're concerned about customs, the kudzu from here will be more acceptable than stuff from India or Mexico or Asia.
                  Does it work? It certainly does ! I'm taking 2 tablets 3 times a day. I'm now at the point of singing silly little things as I get the tabs out of the bottle like "I love my Kudzu, I take it night and day, It keeps those nasty alcoholic cravings away" Stupid yes, but it is subliminally reinforcing that kudzu is great and craving for alcohol is nasty.
                  I am making stopping drinking fun. Because if I keep on telling myself I really miss it and really want it, then I will.
                  Rags the Banksia bush

Comment

Kudzu

Hi all

can;t speak for canada by my MWO kudzu arrived safely to the UK. It's fab.

Popeye - I tried the Holland Barrett stuff first until the MWO arrived. the latter is SO SO much better if you fancy giving it a go.

K x

Comment

Kudzu

Hi,
                      I have never ordered any of the drugs from MWO until last week, as I felt that the ugly monster was rearing it's head again.
                      I will let you all know if I have any trouble with importing the supplement.
                      Have pm'd Accountable with the same info.
                      Love all Lori
                      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Kudzu

I love Rags song she sings when she takes the kudzu!! LOL! I think I will try that........

Comment

Kudzu

Hey, Lushy!
                          Thanks.
                          Like I said, I'm making stopping drinking FUN for myself.
                          30 years is a long time to have a habit ingrained. But 2 months and I'm now going so well. Hmmm, only took 2 1/2 months for me to develop this new AF/moderation new habit.
                          Loook out for my YELLOW thread. Coming soon. And my heart thread. Also coming soon.
                          Raggsy

Comment

Kudzu

Rags;102363 wrote: Hi Ferd,

Does it work? It certainly does ! I'm taking 2 tablets 3 times a day. I'm now at the point of singing silly little things as I get the tabs out of the bottle like "I love my Kudzu, I take it night and day, It keeps those nasty alcoholic cravings away" Stupid yes, but it is subliminally reinforcing that kudzu is great and craving for alcohol is nasty.
                            I am making stopping drinking fun. Because if I keep on telling myself I really miss it and really want it, then I will.
                            Rags the Banksia bush
                            ROFL! Rags thats a great song, now I really cant wait for my kudzu to arrive. Been juicing in the meantime LOL

GEL
                            didnt realize green eyed lady would end up being GEL !

Comment

Kudzu

I had bought Kudzu at a local organic grocery store a year ago when I read about it. Took it once and forgot about it. Then when I landed here I remembered that I had it and have found it to be a miracle supplement! I posted the next day in a state of sheer bliss -- I take it just once or twice a day (noon and/or 4:00 - the witching hour) and can't believe how it has eliminated my cravings. The first day I kept checking in with myself "are you sure you don't want a glass of wine - the bottle is open after all..." At any rate, bottom line is that after years of daily drinking I've gone two weeks and I can attribute it to kudzu, the support of this board and the book.
                              Best wishes and welcome!
                              Mama T.
                              Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X