• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to YOU Springstart!!!!

AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

9 August 2015

Eloise 450 ( Congrats to you Okoren!)
      Lifechange day 59 (Congrats on 1 year, Okoren!! and welcome back Roonie!)
      Jane 577 (hey El , Rooni's in the house!!!)
      Sringstart-day 14 (congratulations okoren)
      Bran New Day - 7 Days
      Tomorrow ! is a brand new day , open it with carealm:
      Final Quit 7/7/14 , The last of so many .

Comment

9 August 2015

Bran New Day - 7 Days
        Elvis - Day 277 (Good job on 7 days Bran New Day! Good job on 14 days Springstart! Good job on 450 days Eloise!)
        11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

9 August 2015

Bran New Day - 7 Days
          Elvis - Day 277 (Good job on 7 days Bran New Day! Good job on 14 days Springstart! Good job on 450 days Eloise!)
          rooniferd - Day 2

Comment

9 August 2015

Bran New Day - 7 Days
            rooniferd - Day 2
            NoraC - Day 14 ( Great job everyone!)
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Bran New Day - 7 Days
              rooniferd - Day 2
              Addy (All Done Drinking...Yes!) ~ 24 days
              "Control your destiny or somebody else will" ~Jack Welsh~

God didn't give you the strength to get back on your feet, so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down.

But that was yesterday, and I was a different person then. ~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comment

Congrats BND & Nora!

Comment

El, this is further proof that my brain has holes in it.... CONGRATS ON 450!!!!
                  PS Bonded with a dachsund named Luna yesterday....or so I thought....she was being carried in a canvas tote when I met her. An hour later I ran into her again, and she had legs from here to the moon. Not a dachsund! Greyhound-Chihuahua mix! She can wear her ears up OR down!!!!

Comment

9 August 2015

Bran New Day - 7 Days
                    rooniferd - Day 2
                    Okoren day 366- Eloise 15 mos!! Springstart 14 days-wow- Nora- 2 Weeks!

Comment

Congratulations on your year, OK!

Comment

9 August 2015

Bran New Day - 7 Days
                        rooniferd - Day 2
                        AlPro - Day 401 (Congrats Okoren, Eloise, Springstart, NoraC, Bran New Day! GREAT!!!!!!)

Comment

Prize Patrol here to congratulate Bran New Day on 7 glorious sober days.
                          Looks like you are on a roll and doing great!
                          That first week is no easy tasks so you should feel very proud and confident that you can take charge. Good for you and wishing you 7 more ahead.
                          (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Jane! Love the colourful teckel, too cute! Funny story about Luna, sounds like she is lovely long legs and all. Thanks for noticing my15 months, feeling pretty good about all this.
                            Happy weiner dog hunting... Have you by chance looked at the Miami Dade dachshund rescue site?
                            Originally posted by jane27 View Post
                            El, this is further proof that my brain has holes in it.... CONGRATS ON 450!!!!
                            PS Bonded with a dachsund named Luna yesterday....or so I thought....she was being carried in a canvas tote when I met her. An hour later I ran into her again, and she had legs from here to the moon. Not a dachsund! Greyhound-Chihuahua mix! She can wear her ears up OR down!!!!

(AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Bran New Day - 7 Days
                              rooniferd - Day 2
                              AlPro - Day 401 (Congrats Okoren, Eloise, Springstart, NoraC, Bran New Day! GREAT!!!!!!)
                              Dutch - Day 154 (Woot one year Okoren, way to go Eloise and Springstart, way to go!)

Comment

Prize Patrol has been doubling as a moving company and thought she had time before someone hit his ONE YEAR MARK!
                                :horn:
                                Here in the South, horn rhymes with Oren! Our horns are sure tooting today for OKOren who has logged in with a year and a day. Did you ever think you would be giving advice on how NOT to drink? We are so proud of your massive accomplishment! You are in a whole new catagory of folks who meaure his quit in YEARS. Do you have a few words for us? What has changed (everything) and how you are feeling (joyous)? We are SO proud of you! Keep up the great work!!!
                                :celebrate:

Eloise, 15 months! Look at you! Leading by example! I couldnt be prouder or happier for you. Thank you for being on PP Dootie with me! You are a prize for us all! :yay:

So sorry I was a day late for you OKO, well done, sir!

PP2
                                Last edited by Byrdlady; August 9, 2015, 02:57 PM.
                                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X