No announcement yet.

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to rednose (7 days) & Kensho (3 weeks) !!!

Welcome back Kailey! Great to see you!

AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

RedNose, 7 days is outstanding!!!
      :butt:
      Here is your very own MOON!!! We are very proud of you!

Jane, your graphics are incredible!!! Thank you for your work on Prize Patrol!! The pay stinks, but it's pretty fun!!! xoxoxo
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Lifechange day 48 (Super Hypernova on 90!! and it looks like 5 months for Nora!! and 3 weeks for Kensho!! Yayyy..)
        Jane27- Day 715
        Eloise 586
        Daisy - Day 44
        Mary - day 158 ( great work Hypernova, Nora & Kensho!).
        rooniferd - Day 6 (Way to go, guys!!)
        AlPro - Day 538 (Congrats to All!)
        Jvo 65
        NoraC - Day 150 (Thank you - this is a personal best and I'm going to continue adding time to this)
        Elvis - Day 414 (Good job on 90 days+ Hypernova! Good job on 150 days Nora!)*
        rednose Day 7 Great job all.
        Kensho - Day 21 - YEA Rednose!! Great job, keep going!
        Matthew6 day 55
        Kailey - Day 1
        New Page - Day 410 (Congrats Hypernova, Nora, Kensho & Rednose! Fantastic! )
        Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Lifechange day 48 (Super Hypernova on 90!! and it looks like 5 months for Nora!! and 3 weeks for Kensho!! Yayyy..)
          Jane27- Day 715
          Eloise 586
          Daisy - Day 44
          Jvo 65
          NoraC - Day 150 (Thank you - this is a personal best and I'm going to continue adding time to this)
          Matthew6 day 55
          Kailey - Day 1 Welcome Kailey keep coming back
          All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Jane27- Day 715
            Eloise 586
            Daisy - Day 44
            Jvo 65
            Matthew6 day 55
            Kailey - Day 1 Welcome Kailey keep coming back
            lex - day 259

Comment

Thank you all so much. Being committed to this roll call everyday has been so helpful to me. I rarely can remember what day I am on and have to go back and check each morning. :harhar:
              But, just putting it down each morning means that I have already committed to an AF day so the option is off the table.

Byrdie - thank you for everything. You caught on a lot quicker than me so thanks for hanging in there with me.

Eloise - thanks for all the support.

Jane - THANK YOU for all those amazing graphics. Do you know that yesterday I got excited because I knew I was going to get one. :hug:

Everyone else.....thank you for doing this roll call with me each day. Thank you for showing me how to get this done.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Silly question. Do you post the day you are working on AF or the day you completed? I wait until
                the next am and post the day I have completed. Just wondering.
                All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Originally posted by rednose View Post
                  Silly question. Do you post the day you are working on AF or the day you completed? I wait until
                  the next am and post the day I have completed. Just wondering.
                  Red - I think I'm the weird one here. I post in the morning and count that day. To me that means that I am AF as soon as I post. Can't drink today because I already counted it. I think however we count is fine. As long as we keep adding up those days.
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thursday December 24, 2015

Lifechange day 49 (i also post first thing in the am.. the day i'm beginning..Happy 7 days Rooni! Welcome back, Kailey!)
                    Last edited by lifechange; December 24, 2015, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Lifechange day 49 (i also post first thing in the am.. the day i'm beginning..Happy 7 days Rooni! Welcome back, Kailey!)
                      Daisy - Day 45 (well done Nora!)
                      IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                      Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

rooniferd - Day 7!

Comment

rooniferd - Day 7!
                          AlPro - Day 539 (Congrats rooniferd!)

Comment

rooniferd - Day 7!
                            Ginger999 - Day 600

Comment

rooniferd - Day 7!
                              Ginger999 - Day 600
                              Elvis - Day 415 (Good job on 7 days rooni! Good job on 7 day+ rednose! Good job on 600 days Ginger!)
                              11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Congratulations Rooni & Ginger!

AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Working...
                                X