Newbies Nest Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday.. Christmas Day 2015

Matthew6 day 57 ... Merry Christmas everyone!
    Lifechange day 50! Merry, Merry!
    Jane27- Day 717 Wishing everyone a nice day! For any one feeling wobbly or tempted, I suggest flipping the off switch (stop thinking), and hitch your wagon to the protocol and people you hold in high regard as sober role models. Do what they do. If your mind tries to play tricks on you- that's AL talking & its time to hit the mute button. Love, Peace & Strength to all
    Mary - day 160 ( thank you Jane. Well done LC, great number!).
    Elvis - Day 416 (Merry Christmas!)
    11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Just hear those sleigh bells ring-a-lin, jing,jing, jing-a-lin, too!!!! Its time to wish LifeChange a hearty Ho Ho for clocking in with 50 days! The half century mark is BIG! Bigger than Big!!! Its EPIC! We are so happy for you! You've given YOURSELF the best gift of all! :welldone:
      Well done! (Which reminds me, check the turkey!).
      PP2
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Jane27- Day 717 Wishing everyone a nice day! For any one feeling wobbly or tempted, I suggest flipping the off switch (stop thinking), and hitch your wagon to the protocol and people you hold in high regard as sober role models. Do what they do. If your mind tries to play tricks on you- that's AL talking & its time to hit the mute button. Love, Peace & Strength to all
        New Page - Day 412 (Merry Christmas everyone, stay strong! Congrats to LC on 50! Mary 160! )
        Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

New Page - Day 412 (Merry Christmas everyone, stay strong! Congrats to LC on 50! Mary 160! )
          SSD - Day 1

Comment

It's the greatest gift you can receive, SSD! All the best to you :hug: NS

Comment

SSD - Day 1
              Kailey - Day 3 Welcome SSD! Merry Christmas, everyone!
              You had the power all along, my dear.

Comment

Super, SSD!!

Comment

SSD - Day 1
                  rednose - Day 9 (Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all. Great job Kailey)
                  All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

SSD - Day 1
                    rednose - Day 9 (Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all. Great job Kailey)
                    NoraC - Day 152 (Merry Christmas. What a wonderful gift we are giving ourselves)
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

SSD - Day 1
                      NoraC - Day 152 (Merry Christmas. What a wonderful gift we are giving ourselves)
                      Jvo 67 Hi Kailey!!
                      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

SSD - Day 1
                        Jvo 67 Hi Kailey!!
                        Daisy - Day 46 (go Lifechange!)
                        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Saturday December 26, 2015

Lifechange day 51

Comment

Lifechange day 51
                            Mary -day 161
                            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Lifechange day 51
                              Mary -day 161
                              Elvis - Day 417
                              11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Lifechange day 51
                                Mary -day 161
                                Elvis - Day 417
                                Jvo 68 LC, congrats on your big 50 yesterday!!!
                                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                                X