Tuesday 19th July 2016

Bobby - Day 9
        tonyniceday - Day 36
        New Page - Day 619
        Laeot - Day 125
        Inthesky - Day 11
        Elvis - Day 623
        11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Tuesday 19th July 2016

Bobby - Day 9
          tonyniceday - Day 36
          New Page - Day 619
          Laeot - Day 125
          Inthesky - Day 11
          Elvis - Day 623
          20/20 - Day 18
          "Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it" ........

Comment

Hi there. Day 0, may be a few til day 1 due to anxiety, panic attacks , pain and depression. I know that's not a complete excuse but it's my reality right now. I want to get healthy again.....I'm petrified about all this and really need help. I'm not trying to be any kind of downe . Thank you to anyone who can offer any advice. This excessive habit is ruining my life, and I want to be happy again. Can't see my DR. Until late next week for my medication evaluation and refills. I really need some support. Thank you to anyone who has any advice.

Comment

Panda - good place for you to jump in is Newbies Nest. Wonderful support there. My advice is to stick close here & read & post & read & post. Keep busy here. Start a notebook or file of posts that resonate with you. It helps to go back & read them when you are feeling a little wobbly.
              Welcome!
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Tuesday 19th July 2016

Bobby - Day 9
                tonyniceday - Day 36
                New Page - Day 619
                Laeot - Day 125
                Inthesky - Day 11
                Elvis - Day 623
                20/20 - Day 18
                NoraC - Day 359 (CONGRATULATIONS MARY!!!!! Panda welcome!)
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thank you. I feel like I'm flipping out. So stressed...can't eat or sleep, but if course I can drink to try to sleep but not working. Takes a little bit of edge off but onlyq for a short while. Feel like i'm going insane. My bf says it's because I'm not occupied enough but I feel stuck. Like I can't do anything. I'm such a mess. Thank you n I'm sorry for sounding like such a basket case.

Comment

TY again. Trying to get my bearings here and navigate the forums. I really appreciate feeling welcome. So glad I joined -really need friends and support right now. Life pretty much depending on it. BTW love your carol Burnett quote. So true.

Comment

Hi, Panda, and welcome :hug:.

This is a good thread to read and post in at the beginning: https://www.mywayout.org/community/ju...ml#post1680483

It may not seem like it right now, but you can turn this around. There are many people here who see themselves before they quit in your posts, including me. I hope tomorrow can be your day 1 - I promise you'll never regret it!

Comment

Tuesday 19th July 2016

Bobby - Day 9
                        tonyniceday - Day 36
                        New Page - Day 619
                        Laeot - Day 125
                        Inthesky - Day 11
                        Elvis - Day 623
                        20/20 - Day 18
                        NoraC - Day 359 (CONGRATULATIONS MARY!!!!! Panda welcome!)
                        Daisy - Day 35
                        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Panda

Welcome. You really are in the best place here to get support from all of us who know exactly what you are feeling and experiencing right now. Try navigating back by clicking on "just starting out" at the top of this page and then click on the thread for Newbies Nest.

You'll find quite a few of us there and we'll be happy to give you any help and advice you want or need.

You've done absolutely the right thing in coming here and you are very welcome...Stay with us - it WILL be worth it. You can beat this, with help.

Comment

BOBBY Day 10 ( Welcome Panda )

Comment

Bran New Day - 13 days .
                              Tomorrow ! is a brand new day , open it with carealm:
                              Final Quit 7/7/14 , The last of so many .

Comment

Wednesday 20th July 2016

Bran New Day - 13 days .
                                tonyniceday - Day 37

Comment

Working...
                                X