• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday 17th October

Starty day 45
    Marylou - day 1000! So worth it!
    aihfl - Day 209
    abcowboy - Day ???, my phone is shut off lol, just popped in to say huge congrats to j-vo and Marylou! Well done everyone!
    Elvis - Day 713 (Good job on 1000 days Marylou!)
    Wagmor - day 86 (wow Marylou - that's so awesome!!!)
    Kensho - 67 (Yea Marylou!!)
    AlPro - Day 838 (Congrats on 1000 days Marylou!)
    ThirdTimesACharm - Day 10! (^^^ WOW Marylou... huge Congrats to you! Great job everyone!! ^^^)
    New Page - Day 709 (Congrats on 1000 Marylou and 10 for TTC! Fantastic ! )
    Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Monday 17th October

Starty day 45
      aihfl - Day 209
      abcowboy - Day ???, my phone is shut off lol, just popped in to say huge congrats to j-vo and Marylou! Well done everyone!
      ThirdTimesACharm - Day 10! (^^^ WOW Marylou... huge Congrats to you! Great job everyone!! ^^^)
      Laeot - Day 215
      ------------------------------------------------
      AF 17th March 2016

Comment

Monday 17th October

Starty day 45
        aihfl - Day 209
        Laeot - Day 215
        Jvo 8 congrats Marylou!!
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

MileStoners!
          Let's put our hands togther for our very own MaryLou! She is clocking in with 1000 big days! Holy cow, this is a big deal! We are so proud of you! Keep up the fabulous work and we will stay tuned as you conquer the next 1000! Great job!
          :llama:
          PP2
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Tuesday 18th Rawktober.

G man - day 66. (what a raaaawkstar you are MaryLou! Not to mention Jvo with 8 days and 3T hitting double digits to name but a few champions 'round here)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Tuesday 18th Rawktober.

G man - day 66. (what a raaaawkstar you are MaryLou! Not to mention Jvo with 8 days and 3T hitting double digits to name but a few champions 'round here)
              Tonyniceday - Day 1 again

Comment

Mary happy 1000 days, so proud of you girl. I love it when you post and pop in or i just see you "like" posts knowing you are around. I do hope you had a wonderful happy day to celebrate your 1000. Hugs from afar xx
                AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Tuesday 18th Rawktober.

ThirdTimesACharm - Day 11 (^^ Hang in there Tony! You're still here, that's what counts. Congrats Gman! ^^)

Comment

Tuesday 18th Rawktober.

ThirdTimesACharm - Day 11 (^^ Hang in there Tony! You're still here, that's what counts. Congrats Gman! ^^)
                    New Page - Day 710
                    Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Tuesday 18th Rawktober.

New Page - Day 710
                      Starty 46

Comment

Tuesday 18th Rawktober.

New Page - Day 710
                        Starty 46
                        aihfl - Day 210 or 30 weeks
                        First, a man takes a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes the man. --Chinese proverb

Comment

Tuesday 18th Rawktober.

New Page - Day 710
                          Starty 46
                          Wags - Day 87 (Tony :hug:, aihfl - love that you're tracking weeks as well as days, I do that too nice job on the 210/30!!!)
                          Toolbox/Toolkit

Comment

Tuesday 18th Rawktober.

New Page - Day 710
                            Starty 46
                            Wags - Day 87 (Tony , aihfl - love that you're tracking weeks as well as days, I do that too nice job on the 210/30!!!)
                            Elvis - Day 714
                            11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Tuesday 18th Rawktober.

New Page - Day 710
                              Starty 46
                              Wags - Day 87 (Tony , aihfl - love that you're tracking weeks as well as days, I do that too nice job on the 210/30!!!)
                              Elvis - Day 714
                              Kensho - Day 68
                              Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

Tuesday 18th Rawktober.

New Page - Day 710
                                Starty 46
                                Elvis - Day 714
                                Kensho - Day 68
                                Jvo 9
                                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                                X