• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, December 10th 2016

Neo - Day 26
    Elvis - Day 767
    11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Neo - Day 26
      Maddy - Day 35 (struggling today with festive occasions where I would normally drink!)
      One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

Neo - Day 26
        Maddy - Day 35 (struggling today with festive occasions where I would normally drink!)
        Elvis - Day 767
        New Page - Day 763 (Hang in there Maddy, you've got this! )
        Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Neo - Day 26
          Elvis - Day 767
          Jvo 11
          Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Neo - Day 26
            Elvis - Day 767
            Jvo 11
            Wags - Day 140 (20 weeks, yay!!! You got this Maddy!!!)
            Toolbox/Toolkit

Comment

Neo - Day 26
              Elvis - Day 767
              Jvo 11
              Wags - Day 140 (20 weeks, yay!!! You got this Maddy!!!)
              ThirdTimesACharm - Day 64

Comment

Sunday, December 11th 2016

Neo - Day 27 (Well done wags .The 20 week award :turd2

Comment

Neo - Day 27 (Well done wags .The 20 week award )
                  Maddy - Day 36 ( Wags that is awesome! Neo love the award LMAO!!)
                  One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

G fella - Day 120! 4 months.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Elvis - Day 768
                      11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Elvis - Day 768
                        New Page - Day 764 (Congrats on 20 weeks Wags! 4 months G fella YAY!!! )
                        Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

MileStoners, just look at these numbers!
                          Wags, Neo said it all, Poop on AL! Congrats on your 20 weeks!). Thank you for all you do around here!! Keep up the great work!
                          Starty has 100 days!!! Woooohoo to that! Please join us over on the 100 Day Maintenance thread! We are mighty proud of you!!! That's something you dont see every day! Like this: :llama:
                          Guitarista, 120 days is massive in our books! You are a living legend around here and we are so happy for your success! Rock on!!!:rockon:
                          Great work, ALL!!!
                          PP2
                          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Elvis - Day 768
                            Wags - Day 141 (thanks everyone! And big congrats to Starty 100 days and Gman 4 months!!!)
                            Toolbox/Toolkit

Comment

Elvis - Day 768
                              Wags - Day 141 (thanks everyone! And big congrats to Starty 100 days and Gman 4 months!!!)
                              Starty Day 100. Congrats Wags, Mr G and all who are proving this can be done!!

Comment

Well done Starty.... Wish I was there too.... I'll be back soon guys

Comment

Working...
                                X