• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbies Nest Roll Call

Saturday 22nd April 2017

Tonyniceday Day 92
    New Page - Day 896 (Congrats Elvis on 900! )
    Elvis - Day 900
    Hypernova - Day 83 (Nice #, 900 is Elvis!! I still remember your post when I said I was Sooo happy to be AF and your reply post of kind words and support. Sometimes we forget to say thank you but I remember your words and would like you to know that I recall them when the going gets tough as it frequently does. So thank you and congrats on 900!!)
    ssd - Day 57

Comment

Saturday 22nd April 2017

Tonyniceday Day 92
      Elvis - Day 900
      Hypernova - Day 83 (Nice #, 900 is Elvis!! I still remember your post when I said I was Sooo happy to be AF and your reply post of kind words and support. Sometimes we forget to say thank you but I remember your words and would like you to know that I recall them when the going gets tough as it frequently does. So thank you and congrats on 900!!)
      ssd - Day 57
      Orimus - Day 83
      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
      Newbies Nest Roll Call
      Toolbox
      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

I can see one for the money. Two for the show, but 900? GO CAT GO!
        Elvis is breaking ALL his own records and skyrocketing his way to #1! You've gone PLATINUM! We are all twisting and shouting at your accomplishment!
        Keep up the great work and THANK YOU for all you do around here! We LOVE ELVIS! :shout:
        PP2
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Saturday 22nd April 2017

Tonyniceday Day 92
          Elvis - Day 900
          ssd - Day 57
          Orimus - Day 83
          ThirdTimesACharm - Day 197 (^^^ CONGRATS ELVIS! WOW!! ^^^)

Comment

Sunday 22nd April

Tonyniceday Day 92
            Elvis - Day 900
            ssd - Day 57
            Orimus - Day 83
            Scotswhahay- Day 12

Comment

Sunday 22nd April

Tonyniceday Day 92
              Elvis - Day 900
              ssd - Day 57
              Orimus - Day 83
              Scotswhahay- Day 12
              Wags - Day 273 (Congrats Elvis on 900!!!)
              Toolbox/Toolkit

Comment

Aww! You are welcome Hypernova! That makes me all warm inside. :sendflowers: I'm soooo glad you are embracing your sobriety! You are so close to 3 months already -- would you have thought that 83 days ago? One day at a time does wonders doesn't it? My favorite part of coming here every day is seeing everyone's numbers go up up up! You guys all inspire me! Keep up the great work!

This is for my new friends just starting out... 901 days ago I skipped work, drank a full bottle of rum -- the large one of course, why do they even sell small bottles, right? -- passed out and woke up in a field not that far from my house that I had driven to. I did some stupid things that day, including risking losing my awesome job and risking losing my awesome family and risking losing my now awesome life. It's still uncomfortable for me to think about the people I could have hurt, injured or killed that day with my recklessness. I knew I needed to quit for real for good forever this time, and I was scared as I failed so many times before. But I saw my friends Jane and Rahul and Byrdy and many others with 100+ days and 300+ days (at the time) posting daily on this very roll call and and saw how successful and happy they were and said if they can quit and stay AF for so long, so can I! Why am I any different? I did it one day at a time, sometimes even one hour at a time, and that's what it takes. Why are you any different? 30 days from now is May 22. 50 days from now is June 11. 100 days from now is July 31. Those days are happening whether you are sober or not. So, ask yourself, where do you want to be on May 22, June 11, and July 31? Sober and happy and on the way to your new awesome life, or the same old drunk and miserable place you are now?

If you want to know why I came here and posted every day for they last 900 days, it's no longer because I need to post anymore, it's because I want to. I hope can show someone starting out that there is hope and that it can be done the same way others showed me -- one day at a time.
                Last edited by Elvis; April 22, 2017, 11:59 PM.
                11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Sunday April 23, 2017

Elvis - Day 901
                  11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Sunday April 23, 2017

Elvis - Day 901
                    Laeot - Day 403
                    ------------------------------------------------
                    AF 17th March 2016

Comment

Sunday April 23, 2017

Elvis - Day 901
                      Laeot - Day 403
                      New Page - Day 897
                      Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Sunday April 23, 2017

Elvis - Day 901
                        Laeot - Day 403
                        New Page - Day 897
                        Orimus - Day 84
                        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                        Newbies Nest Roll Call
                        Toolbox
                        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Sunday April 23, 2017

Elvis - Day 901
                          Laeot - Day 403
                          New Page - Day 897
                          Orimus - Day 84
                          ssd - Day 58

Comment

Sunday April 23, 2017

Elvis - Day 901
                            Laeot - Day 403
                            New Page - Day 897
                            Orimus - Day 84
                            ssd - Day 58
                            Wags - Day 274
                            Toolbox/Toolkit

Comment

Sunday April 23, 2017

Elvis - Day 901
                              Laeot - Day 403
                              New Page - Day 897
                              Orimus - Day 84
                              ssd - Day 58
                              Wags - Day 274
                              ThirdTimesACharm - Day 198 (^^^ CONGRATS on 12 WEEKS, ORIMUS!!! ^^^)

Comment

Monday - April 24 2017
                                Marthadan - Day 93 - 100 never looked so far...! Well done Elvis! And everyone counting!!:welldone:

Comment

Working...
                                X