Newbies Nest Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbies Nest Roll Call

My stars, Orimus! What a fabulous number! 3-6-5! You’ve been all the way around the earth! We are so happy and proud of your huge accomplishment! Thank you for your constant support of others here. To infinity....and beyond! :celebration:
    YellBello and JVo each with 30 days! :guy: :guy: your hats! Well done to both of you! Speeches!!!
    Kensho, great going on 50 days! :sohappy:
    Awesome job, everyone! Keep up the great work!
    PP2
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Wednesday Jan 31, 2018

New Page - Day 1181 (Congrats to all the great numbers yesterday! Orimus - 1 year, Yello & JVO - 1 month, Kensho - 50 days and QW - 200 days today! YAY everyone!:yay
      Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Wednesday Jan 31, 2018

New Page - Day 1181 (Congrats to all the great numbers yesterday! Orimus - 1 year, Yello & JVO - 1 month, Kensho - 50 days and QW - 200 days today! YAY everyone!)
        Tonyniceday - Day 24 Amazing numbers from lots of people yesterday and many congrats on 1 year Orimus - I hope you're proud of yourself! You should be!

Comment

Wednesday Jan 31, 2018

New Page - Day 1181 (Congrats to all the great numbers yesterday! Orimus - 1 year, Yello & JVO - 1 month, Kensho - 50 days and QW - 200 days today! YAY everyone!)
          Tonyniceday - Day 24 Amazing numbers from lots of people yesterday and many congrats on 1 year Orimus - I hope you're proud of yourself! You should be!
          Wags - Day 556 (Big congrats to Orimus, Kensho and QW!!! Woohoo everyone!!!)
          Toolbox/Toolkit

Comment

Wednesday Jan 31, 2018

QW - Day 200. Never made it this long before!
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Wednesday Jan 31, 2018

YelloBello - Day 31 (Well done QW! and everyone for hitting their milestones - I would be in a bar right now if it was not for this forum)
              Last edited by YelloBello; January 31, 2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Wednesday Jan 31, 2018

YelloBello - Day 31 (Well done QW! and everyone for hitting their milestones - I would be in a bar right now if it was not for this forum)
                Elvis - Day 1185
                11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Wednesday Jan 31, 2018

Elvis - Day 1185
                  Jvo 31

Comment

Wednesday Jan 31, 2018

New Page - Day 1181 (Congrats to all the great numbers yesterday! Orimus - 1 year, Yello & JVO - 1 month, Kensho - 50 days and QW - 200 days today! YAY everyone!)*
                    Wags - Day 556 (Big congrats to Orimus, Kensho and QW!!! Woohoo everyone!!!)*
                    QW - Day 200. Never made it this long before!*
                    Elvis - Day 1185
                    Jvo 31
                    Matthew6 day 825
                    Last edited by Matthew6; January 31, 2018, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Before I post today...just went on to date/days calculator... I knew something was wrong.... I've undercalculated somewhere by 2 days....better that way than the other!

QW fantastic.... every day is a pb for you now!
                      Last edited by tonyniceday; February 1, 2018, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Thursday 1st February 2018

Tonyniceday - Day 27

Comment

Tonyniceday - Day 27
                          YelloBello - Day 32 (beer belly nearly gone - am so happy!)

Comment

Tonyniceday - Day 27
                            New Page - Day 1182
                            Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Tonyniceday - Day 27
                              New Page - Day 1182
                              Inthesky - Day 20

Comment

Tonyniceday - Day 27
                                New Page - Day 1182
                                Inthesky - Day 20
                                Mr V- 8 months!

Comment

Working...
                                X