Re: Newbies Nest Roll Call

Sunday July 17, 2022

3Bow - Day 231
    Life is better sober

Comment

Sunday July 17, 2022

3Bow - Day 231
      abcowboy - Day 2742
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sunday July 17, 2022

3Bow - Day 231
        abcowboy - Day 2742
        Mulburry - Day 308

Comment

Sunday July 17, 2022

3Bow - Day 231
          abcowboy - Day 2742
          Mulburry - Day 308
          Elvis - Day 2812
          11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Sunday July 17, 2022

3Bow - Day 231
            abcowboy - Day 2742
            Mulburry - Day 308
            Elvis - Day 2812
            Slo - Day 1456
            Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Monday July 18, 2022

abcowboy - Day 2743 (nice to see lots of names on the list yesterday!)
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Monday July 18, 2022

Elvis - Day 2813
                11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Monday July 18, 2022

Elvis - Day 2813
                  3Bow - 232
                  Life is better sober

Comment

Tuesday July 19, 2022

abcowboy - Day 2744

Comment

Tuesday July 19, 2022

abcowboy - Day 2744
                      3Bow - 233
                      Life is better sober

Comment

Hiya! Just gonna hijack to give my update. Counting can continue by copying the post above
                        All is well with me, in fact really well. I'm fully sober from everything now...living so much better. I can't even think about losing this wonderful sober life. I am even in a pub now drinking non alcoholic beer, I do this quite often actually, I get to meet people before they get too drunk and then go about my merry way...I missed this part of being sober but these days the bars have made it really easy, they even have pints on draft, this makes it easier to mingle and I don't like anything else...anyway, that's not the point (pardon pun) , what I want to say is I am so busy being sober that I forget I ever drank or smoked at all and I forget to come in here to do my day count.
                        So, just want to say hello and let you know all is well and let you know that being and staying sober is the best decision I've ever made and I've no intentions of ever ever going back. Much much love to all of you.
                        Last edited by ThreeBottlesOfWine; July 19, 2022, 07:24 AM.
                        Life is better sober

Comment

Tuesday July 19, 2022

abcowboy - Day 2744
                          3Bow - 233
                          Slo - Day 1458 (Amazing, 3Bow!)

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeBottlesOfWine View Post
                            Hiya! Just gonna hijack to give my update. Counting can continue by copying the post above
                            All is well with me, in fact really well. I'm fully sober from everything now...living so much better. I can't even think about losing this wonderful sober life. I am even in a pub now drinking non alcoholic beer, I do this quite often actually, I get to meet people before they get too drunk and then go about my merry way...I missed this part of being sober but these days the bars have made it really easy, they even have pints on draft, this makes it easier to mingle and I don't like anything else...anyway, that's not the point (pardon pun) , what I want to say is I am so busy being sober that I forget I ever drank or smoked at all and I forget to come in here to do my day count.
                            So, just want to say hello and let you know all is well and let you know that being and staying sober is the best decision I've ever made and I've no intentions of ever ever going back. Much much love to all of you.
                            I like nonalcoholic beer too. I have never seen it on draft before though! But in my state where I live, a token kind is usually available in each restaurant or bar anyways. And the flavors & types of nonalcoholic beers that are being manufactured now is ever expanding!

Comment

Wednesday July 20, 2022

3Bow - Day 234 (Sorry for breaking the thread yesterday)
                              Life is better sober

Comment

Wednesday July 20, 2022

3Bow - Day 234 (Sorry for breaking the thread yesterday)
                                abcowboy - Day 2745 (no need to apologize 3Bow, I love reading success stories!)

Comment

Working...
                                X