Clear All

Re: Newbies Nest Roll Call

Saturday January 6, 2023

3Bow - Day 25
    Life is better sober

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis View Post
      I do not know what happened, I only ever read this roll call topic nowadays. I think it?s safe to say that everyone here, including myself, has said or done things they wish they could take back or do over. It?s a normal part of growing up and navigating through this life. One way to handle it is to accept what is done, learn from it, and move forward one day at a time. That should sound familiar, as that?s what this forum teaches - if you fall, learn from it, get up and try again. If this forum helps you in any way, I hope you will stay. Do what?s best for yourself and your personal sober journey. :heartbeat:
      Thank you Elvis, it was this post that brought me back to day counting on this forum, to know I'm not alone on my wonderful sobriety journey, I can't describe how wonderful it it to be sober for this long, I'm here awake at 8am getting ready to put on my bike gear and go out to the nature reserve and cycle all morning after making my super smoothie and all without effort and all with love.

Your post reminded me that we need each other here and all that happened to me was my dark side, ego, shadow, wounded child, addiction voice, devil, whatever didn't want me to write such positive stuff else it be found out - well, too late mister, I'm here and I see now it was nothing.

Have a wonderful day and looking forward to daily counting with you all this year.

❤️
      Last edited by ThreeBottlesOfWine; January 6, 2024, 02:46 AM.
      Life is better sober

Comment

Saturday January 6, 2023

3Bow - Day 25
        abcowboy - Day 3280
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sunday January 7, 2024

3Bow - Day 26 (No time travelling today!)
          Last edited by ThreeBottlesOfWine; January 7, 2024, 03:05 AM.
          Life is better sober

Comment

Sunday January 7, 2024

Steady - Day 3905
            AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

Sunday January 7, 2024

Steady - Day 3905
              abcowboy - Day 3281
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sunday January 7, 2024

Steady - Day 3905
                abcowboy - Day 3281
                Elvis - Day 3351 (Welcome back 3Bow! Glad to have you here! :hug
                11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Sunday January 7, 2024

Steady - Day 3905
                  abcowboy - Day 3281
                  Elvis - Day 3351 (Welcome back 3Bow! Glad to have you here! :hug
                  Slo - Day 1995 (You’re good at catching time traveling, 3Bow! Happy sober-versary, Jane!)
                  Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Monday January 8, 2024

3Bow - Day 27 ( )
                    Last edited by ThreeBottlesOfWine; January 8, 2024, 02:50 AM.
                    Life is better sober

Comment

Monday January 8, 2024

3Bow - Day 27
                      abcowboy - Day 3282

Comment

Monday January 8, 2024

3Bow - Day 27
                        abcowboy - Day 3282
                        Elvis - Day 3352
                        11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Monday January 8, 2024

3Bow - Day 27
                          abcowboy - Day 3282
                          Elvis - Day 3352
                          Jane 27 - 3652 days or 10 years and 1 day (Thank you MWO ❤️… Nice work 3 Bow! )
                          AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Tuesday January 9, 2024

abcowboy - Day 3283 (congrats on your 10 years Jane!)

Comment

Tuesday January 9, 2024

abcowboy - Day 3283 (congrats on your 10 years Jane!)
                              Elvis - Day 3353 (Yay! Great job on 10 years+ Jane! :flowerspin
                              11/5/2014

Comment

Wednesday January 10, 2024

Elvis - Day 3354
                                11/5/2014

Comment

Working...
                                X