Newbies Nest Roll Call

February 5th

Londoner - Day 36
      Lifechange day 11 (Jane, Today must be day 30!!! Well done, you!:sun

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

February 5th

Londoner - Day 36
        Lifechange day 11 (Jane, Today must be day 30!!! Well done, you!)
        Maji - Day 11 (Thanks to all for the encouragement on reaching double figures! I had noticed Lifechange that we are on the same day, congrats to you too on the double )
        AF - 26th January 2014, SF - 10th February 2014

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

February 5th

Londoner - Day 36
          Maji - Day 11 (Thanks to all for the encouragement on reaching double figures! I had noticed Lifechange that we are on the same day, congrats to you too on the double
          Daisy - day 9
          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Londoner - Day 36
            Maji - Day 11 (Thanks to all for the encouragement on reaching double figures! I had noticed Lifechange that we are on the same day, congrats to you too on the double
            Daisy - day 9
            Available day 67 ( congrats Jane on 30 days)
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Londoner - Day 36
              Daisy - day 9
              Poppy Day 66 well done Jane day 30 huge achievement one and all
              AF Since 2nd December 2013

Being af is not your punishment ! its your salvation !!:goodjob:

Diet Start

25th Feb 2014 10st 6lbs 3rd March 10st 1.5lbs

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Londoner - Day 36
                Daisy - day 9
                badger - day 1

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Londoner - Day 36
                  Daisy - day 9
                  badger - day 1
                  Nellie78 - day 32! (wow didn't realise I'd got so far already - not too many challenges yet fingers crossed)

1st goal: 100 days
                  2nd goal: 1 year
                  ultimate goal: forever

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Roll Callers!
                    It is with great pleasure that I call Jane27 up to the stage!
                    The PP has waited 2 years to give this award....it is particularly SWEET! I am so happy to give you this hat!

:goodtime:

These days don't just fall onto the Roll Call list. As Softy pointed out yesterday, every single day is hard-earned. There is so much chatter as those first days slowly pass....to achieve 30 days is amazing! The PP couldn't be MORE PROUD of you! I know you are on vacation, but if you could spare a few moments and let us know how you did it, that would be great! What worked this time? What didn't? Well done! Wear it loud and proud!!!

The Prize Patrol (chuffed)
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Londoner - Day 36
                      Daisy - day 9
                      badger - day 1
                      Nellie78 - day 32! (wow didn't realise I'd got so far already - not too many challenges yet fingers crossed)
                      Jane27 - day 30! (Thanks so much! I'm so grateful for my nest family!)
                      Bastet - Day 24 ( wow Jane! 30 daysis amazing!)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

February 5

Londoner - Day 36
                        Daisy - day 9
                        badger - day 1
                        Pavati - Day 66 - Go, Jane. I like your sentiment, Softy. High numbers indeed.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Roll Call February 5th 2014

Londoner - Day 36
                          Daisy - day 9
                          badger - day 1
                          Skull- Day 97 (Congratulations Jane! And to Nellie! Welcome Badger!)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

:jumpwow::jumpwow::jumpwow:

Jane!!!! You go, girlfriend!!! So PROUD of you!!!!
                            :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Londoner - Day 36
                              Daisy - day 9
                              badger - day 1
                              Narilly- Day 35
                              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Londoner - Day 36
                                Daisy - day 9
                                badger - day 1
                                Narilly- Day 35
                                jvo day 4
                                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                                X