Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Saturday February 8th 2014. Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 33 (70 for Available! Yipppppeeeeeee!)
    LostSoul33 - Day 30 )))))
    Available day 70 (good work Lost, gets so much easier now, ty Jane x)
    Maji - Day 14
    Londoner - Day 39 (LS, Available, Maji all big dates today!)
    LIGAF - Day 13 (wishing all a great day and way to go LostSoul!)
    Daisy45 - day 12 (available, lost soul, maji - well done!)
    IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
    Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Available,
      We regret to inform you there is no prize for 70 days, so the PP has a rhyme for you:

Words just aren't e-mailable
      To express our love for Available!
      70 days have come and passed
      And she has found HER QUIT at last!
      For those who know and love this hen,
      May her long LONG posts, never end!!

Congrats on your 70 days!!!
      Everyone is doing so well, keep it going no matter what!

PP
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May I have your attention, please?
        This is Lost and Found....would the owner of a Lost Soul please report to security?
        On behalf of this giant list of RC'rs, please accept this small token of big doings! Your hat!

:goodtime:

In our community, 30 days is monumental. Many a soul has come and gone, but how many put their heart, soul and commitment into this goal and actually achieve it? Precious few! We are beyond words, but we hope you are not. How did you do it? If you have a few words we are all ears! WELL DONE!!

PP
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Maji - Day 14
          Honeysoup - Day 39 (yes, I'm still here and AF and proud of it, looks like I am on the path with Londoner, cheers with some iced or hot tea my dear)
          Honeysoup :heart:

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Maji - Day 14
            Honeysoup - Day 39 (yes, I'm still here and AF and proud of it, looks like I am on the path with Londoner, cheers with some iced or hot tea my dear)
            Pavati - Day 69 - go Ava! LostSoul - amazing. Glad you checked in, Honey.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Byrdlady;1624391 wrote: Available,
              We regret to inform you there is no prize for 70 days, so the PP has a rhyme for you:

Words just aren't e-mailable
              To express our love for Available!
              70 days have come and passed
              And she has found HER QUIT at last!
              For those who know and love this hen,
              May her long LONG posts, never end!!

Congrats on your 70 days!!!
              Everyone is doing so well, keep it going no matter what!

PP
              Everyday is a celebration, especially when AF!!
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Maji - Day 14
                Pavati - Day 69 - go Ava! LostSoul - amazing. Glad you checked in, Honey
                Bastet - Day 27 - I am so proud to be on this list with all these high achievers! Yay Available and Lostsoul!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Maji - Day 14
                  Bastet - Day 27 - I am so proud to be on this list with all these high achievers! Yay Available and Lostsoul!
                  Skull- Day 100. Holy moley, triple digits! Wowzers.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Calling Skullbabyland....Hello? Hello? Can you hear me now? Yes, we have a One Fingered Salute to award you today! 100 Days in the MWO community is a huge milemarker.....it shows that you are capable of ACHIEVING AND MAINTAINING your quit! On behalf of the NNRC, please accept this Bird Award:

:finger:

Here's to showing AL where to go! We are all so proud of you! Please join us over on the 100 day thread and share the joy of living AF! GREAT JOB!

PP
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Maji - Day 14
                      Skull- Day 100. Holy moley, triple digits! Wowzers
                      Softy - Day 155 (great work Skull! Big up lost Soul and Available too:l)
                      Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Byrdlady;1624423 wrote: Calling Skullbabyland....Hello? Hello? Can you hear me now? Yes, we have a One Fingered Salute to award you today! 100 Days in the MWO community is a huge milemarker.....it shows that you are capable of ACHIEVING AND MAINTAINING your quit! On behalf of the NNRC, please accept this Bird Award:

:finger:

Here's to showing AL where to go! We are all so proud of you! Please join us over on the 100 day thread and share the joy of living AF! GREAT JOB!

PP
                        Hehe, thanks Byrd! I hear ya loud and clear I'll pop into the 100 day thread and say hi. Thanks for the prize!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Lostsoul and SBL,

Congratulations on achieving two of the milestones that help mark our way on this Big Adventure! Each AF day is important but it is good to especially celebrate some of them to keep it fresh in our minds that we are doing something that is important, good, and right.

:h NS

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Skull 100 days a big hug and congratulations, i cant wait to be where you are and what a wonderful achievement for you. Bet you cant wipe that smile off your dial!
                            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Byrdlady;1624392 wrote: May I have your attention, please?
                              This is Lost and Found....would the owner of a Lost Soul please report to security?
                              On behalf of this giant list of RC'rs, please accept this small token of big doings! Your hat!

:goodtime:

In our community, 30 days is monumental. Many a soul has come and gone, but how many put their heart, soul and commitment into this goal and actually achieve it? Precious few! We are beyond words, but we hope you are not. How did you do it? If you have a few words we are all ears! WELL DONE!!

PP
                              Thanks, Byrdie and everyone else in the newbie nest!
                              Although this hasnt been the easiest month, it has been, without a doubt, the best I have felt in a while.
                              I was sober for 3 months this past summer and made many strides in my life. This time around, I am hoping I can stay AF for good. Aside from you wonderful folks that keep me in check, accountable, inspired and motivated, I do a few things on my own that help me stay on my path. I enjoy daily meditation, affirmations and try to keep as busy as possible, which isnt hard to do when you arent wasting time and money drinking or nursing a hangover
                              When I am in a drinking scenario and that little voice tells me its ok to have 'just one drink', I refer to a note I keep in my iphone listing all the reasons why drinking is not an option.
                              Since I am newly single, I seem to be in the bar scene a lot more than usual but because I am able to abstain with temptation all around, I think it is even more telling that I can do this once and for all. I really dont have a desire to go backwards and plan to continue to make gains one day at a time alongside all of you.
                              Hope everyone has a fantastic AF weekend.
                              Be kind to yourself, you deserve it all and more.
                              XO

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Maji - Day 14
                                Skull- Day 100. Holy moley, triple digits! Wowzers
                                Softy - Day 155 (great work Skull! Big up lost Soul and Available too)__________________
                                SL - Day 9
                                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                                X