• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Sunday February 9th Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 34
    Available day 71
    Kailey - Day 6. Made it only as far as day 6 last week. Will not give up this time.
    Londoner - Day 40 (come on Kailey, make it a week & Jane, 5 weeks tomorrow)
    Maji - Day 15 (yesterday was a tough one, but the thought of not being able to check in here in integrity was enough to keep me on the straight and narrow)
    Daisy - day 13
    Myluck - Day 112 - great job Londoner!
    jvo day 8
    LIGAF - Day 14 (good day to all, I'm hanging with Maji and Daisy)
    Elvis - Day 88
    11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Good job on 100 days skullbabyland!
      11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 34
        Available day 71
        Kailey - Day 6. Made it only as far as day 6 last week. Will not give up this time.
        Maji - Day 15 (yesterday was a tough one, but the thought of not being able to check in here in integrity was enough to keep me on the straight and narrow)
        Daisy - day 13
        jvo day 8
        Elvis - Day 88
        Bastet - Day 28 (come on Kailey one more day and you get mooned by the PP)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 34
          Available day 71
          Daisy - day 13
          jvo day 8
          Elvis - Day 88
          Pavati - Day 70 Way to go Londoner, you got this, Kailey.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 34
            Available day 71
            Daisy - day 13
            jvo day 8
            Elvis - Day 88
            Meshellrn - Day 2 going for 30
            ?Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.?

― John Wayne

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Sunday Feb 9th

Jane27 - Day 34
              Available day 71
              Daisy - day 13
              jvo day 8
              Elvis - Day 88
              SL - Day 10 - keep it up Kailey!
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Sunday Feb 9th

Jane27 - Day 34
                Available day 71
                Daisy - day 13
                jvo day 8
                Elvis - Day 88
                Lead... Day 5...Happy Sunday all...Good work....Lousy sleep with nightmares but its worth it lol...Im positive because I now know the facts. Im staying here with all of you!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Roll callers...the waiter has informed me we are out of the Italian dish, Pavati. Waita second, no? That's not correct, we are out of chicken...Will Pavati step forward?
                  While she is making her way up here, funny story....the Prize Patrol was telling some friends that she should have given prizes for 70 days to Available, that the poem was much more work! Then the friends reminded the PP that 2 more were in her wake! So panic mode was instituted. I got some help from not one, but 2 rhymers:

This is from J-vo:
                  An Italan Pasta dish is not Pavati,
                  But we know Italian coffee is yummy with Biscotti
                  So inspirational and strong is Pavati,
                  She probably has a black belt in Karate
                  Even if she doesn't, 70 days for Pavi
                  Is quite, quite Savvy.

Then NoSugar came thru with this lively limerick!!
                  There once was a girl named Pavati.
                  At Thanksgiving she was very naughty.
                  She came to her senses
                  And mended some fences.
                  But at day 70, she still isn't haughty!

She now knows what to do to make it.
                  If not feeling it, she always can fake it.
                  She walks, swims and hikes
                  Writes posts we all like.
                  She can dish it and then she can take it!

The Prize Patrol is grateful for the audience participation on this one! WELL DONE, Pavati!!

PP
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Sunday Feb 9th

Jane27 - Day 34
                    Available day 71
                    Daisy - day 13
                    jvo day 8
                    Elvis - Day 88
                    Lead... Day 5...Happy Sunday all...Good work....Lousy sleep with nightmares but its worth it lol...Im positive because I now know the facts. Im staying here with all of you!
                    Skull- Day 101. Great numbers everyone, especially for those in their first, second, third weeks- keep it up and stay with us, you can do this!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

And thank you all for the kind comments on my 100... very much appreciated you guys

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Sunday Feb 9th

Jane27 - Day 34
                        Available day 71
                        Daisy - day 13
                        jvo day 8
                        Elvis - Day 88
                        Skull- Day 101. Great numbers everyone, especially for those in their first, second, third weeks- keep it up and stay with us, you can do this!
                        Poppy Day 70 way done all
                        AF Since 2nd December 2013

Being af is not your punishment ! its your salvation !!:goodjob:

Diet Start

25th Feb 2014 10st 6lbs 3rd March 10st 1.5lbs

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Poppy, the Prize Patrol is pooped from providing prize poems!

Poppy just loves an adventure
                          The Newbie's Nest knows her as "mentor".
                          She came for a spell,
                          and said, "What the hell!?"
                          And now she's just thriving so pinch her!

Congrats on your 70 Days!!! We are so proud of you!
                          PP
                          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Well done Poppy and Pavati :-)
                            Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Sunday Feb 9th

Jane27 - Day 34
                              Available day 71
                              Daisy - day 13
                              jvo day 8
                              Elvis - Day 88
                              LostSoul33 - Day 31

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Sunday Feb 9th

Jane27 - Day 34
                                Available day 71
                                Daisy - day 13
                                jvo day 8
                                Elvis - Day 88
                                LostSoul33 - Day 31
                                Mary Lou - day 19
                                Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X