Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 11th 2014 Roll Call

Lifechange day 6 (YAYYY!! Pav and Poppy on the big 100 today!!! So happy for you both)
    LuvinSpoonful - Day 11 (Hip hip hooray for Pav and Popster! HUGE accomplishment! Tomorrow is your big 7, LifeC! )
    Poppy - Day 100 !!!!! my prayers have been answered I now have a wonderful af life !!!would highly recommend it to anybody !!
    Available day 101 - Group hug for Pop and Pav on their 100th day, it felt like xmas for me Pop and i hope it does for you guys too. We have DONE it, triple digits. hugs and kisses my lovelies. xxx
    Kairos Day 15
    Frances - Day 14 - Wow congratulations to making it to triple digits Poppy!! Kairos right here with ya!
    rooniferd - Day 22 (CONGRATS on your 100 days, Poppy! And Frances with two weeks!!)
    SpiritGirl - Day 8 (Way to go Pop & Pav on your big 100! What an inspiration!)
    New Dreams - Day 11-Great job Pop & Pav on your big 100! Congrats frances on 14!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Lifechange day 6 (YAYYY!! Pav and Poppy on the big 100 today!!! So happy for you both)
      LuvinSpoonful - Day 11 (Hip hip hooray for Pav and Popster! HUGE accomplishment! Tomorrow is your big 7, LifeC! )
      Poppy - Day 100 !!!!! my prayers have been answered I now have a wonderful af life !!!would highly recommend it to anybody !!
      Available day 101 - Group hug for Pop and Pav on their 100th day, it felt like xmas for me Pop and i hope it does for you guys too. We have DONE it, triple digits. hugs and kisses my lovelies. xxx
      Kairos Day 15
      Frances - Day 14 - Wow congratulations to making it to triple digits Poppy!! Kairos right here with ya!
      rooniferd - Day 22 (CONGRATS on your 100 days, Poppy! And Frances with two weeks!!)
      New Dreams - Day 11-Great job Pop & Pav on your big 100! Congrats frances on 14!
      Pavati - Day 100 - I'm chuffed, as Ava would say. Way to go, Poppy! I recommend, too.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Kairos Day 15
        Pavati - Day 100 - I'm chuffed, as Ava would say. Way to go, Poppy! I recommend, too.
        Jane27 - Day 64 (Poppy and Pav are 100 days sober!! Yiiipppppeeeeee!!! Frances, you're on your way, high fives for 2 weeks in the bank! Half way to 30! )
        Skull- Day 131- AWESOME for Pav and Pop!! Triple Digits, AWWW YEAH. Also to Frances on two weeks, congratulations everyone!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Kairos Day 15
          Jane27 - Day 64 (Poppy and Pav are 100 days sober!! Yiiipppppeeeeee!!! Frances, you're on your way, high fives for 2 weeks in the bank! Half way to 30! )
          Skull- Day 131- AWESOME for Pav and Pop!! Triple Digits, AWWW YEAH. Also to Frances on two weeks, congratulations everyone!
          Lead - Day 35..Sincere congrats Pop and Pavati and Ava......I shall heed your recommendation

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Kairos Day 15
            jvo 38 - Congrats Pav and Poppy!!!
            Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Kairos Day 15
              Rahul -day 18
              Rahul
              --------------------------------------------
              Rewiring my brain ... done ...
              Updating brain "attitude" firmware ... done ...
              Rebooting ... done ...
              Restarted program called "Life" ... started successfully ...

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Kairos Day 15
                Rahul -day 18
                Hypernova - Day 29~ Congrats to the APPS ~ AKA~ Available, Pavati, Poppy & Skull ~ Triple Digits Grrreat Job!!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

The Prize Patrol apologizes for being out of town and late in wishing hearty congratulations to the following major award recipients!

Spiritgirl, 7+ days earns you a full moon!
                  :moon:
                  This is for kicking AL's arse for 7 big days! There isn't a day the week can throw at you that you don't have experience with! Congratulations! The worst is behind you!! Here's to many moons in your future!

Pavati and Poppy....The Prize Patrol is pleased to produce the latest members of the 100 Day Club. Back when I was coming up (insert eye roll here), very few folks made it to these ranks....it is indeed a pleasure to welcome you to elite status! 100 days doesn't just happen, it takes WORK and you both have put it in! Not only in taking what the site has to offer, but also in GIVING BACK. Both of you have reached out to others to lend a hand. We are all SO proud of you both! Here is your One Fingered Salute!! The Bird!
                  :finger: :finger:

Everyone is doing great!! The biggest numbers I can remember on Roll Call! Keep up the great work! You will never regret one day you spend sober!

The Prize Patrol
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 11, 2014

Kairos Day 15
                    Rahul -day 18
                    Hypernova - Day 29~ Congrats to the APPS ~ AKA~ Available, Pavati, Poppy & Skull ~ Triple Digits Grrreat Job!!
                    Mary Lou - Day 49. Hugs and kisses to Pav and Poppy on 100 days!
                    Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 11, 2014

Kairos Day 15
                      Rahul -day 18
                      Briseus - Day 28

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 11, 2014

Kairos Day 15
                        Rahul -day 18
                        Briseus - Day 28
                        Kailey - Back to Day 1. No excuses. Congratulations to those of you who are winning the good fight!
                        You had the power all along, my dear.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 11, 2014

Kairos Day 15
                          Rahul -day 18
                          Briseus - Day 28
                          Kailey - Back to Day 1. No excuses. Congratulations to those of you who are winning the good fight!
                          Myluck - Day 141
                          AF since 10/20/2013
                          Smoke free since 09/24/2007
                          Meat free since 09/20/2008
                          ---------------------------------------
                          With will one can do anything - Samuel Smiles

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Myluck;1636980 wrote: March 11, 2014

Kairos Day 15
                            Rahul -day 18
                            Briseus - Day 28
                            Myluck - Day 141
                            Petrelhead - Day 17

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 11, 2014

Kairos Day 15
                              Rahul -day 18
                              Briseus - Day 28
                              Myluck - Day 141
                              Petrelhead - Day 17

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 12, 2014

Lifechange day 7 (YAYYY!! Pav and Poppy on the big 100 today!!! So happy for you both)
                                LuvinSpoonful - Day 12 (Hip hip hooray for Pav and Popster! HUGE accomplishment! Tomorrow is your big 7, LifeC! )
                                Poppy - Day 101!!!!! my prayers have been answered I now have a wonderful af life !!!would highly recommend it to anybody !!
                                Available day 102 - Group hug for Pop and Pav on their 100th day, it felt like xmas for me Pop and i hope it does for you guys too. We have DONE it, triple digits. hugs and kisses my lovelies. xxx
                                Kairos Day 16
                                Frances - Day 15 - Wow congratulations to making it to triple digits Poppy!! Kairos right here with ya!
                                rooniferd - Day 23 (CONGRATS on your 100 days, Poppy! And Frances with two weeks!!)
                                SpiritGirl - Day 9 Way to go Pop & Pav on your big 100! What an inspiration!)
                                New Dreams - Day 12 aGreat job Pop & Pav on your big 100! Congrats frances on 14!
                                Pavati - Day 101- I'm chuffed, as Ava would say. Way to go, Poppy! I recommend, too.
                                Jane27 - Day 65 (Poppy and Pav are 100 days sober!! Yiiipppppeeeeee!!! Frances, you're on your way, high fives for 2 weeks in the bank! Half way to 30! )
                                Skull- Day 132- AWESOME for Pav and Pop!! Triple Digits, AWWW YEAH. Also to Frances on two weeks, congratulations everyone!
                                Rahul -day 19
                                Hypernova - Day 30 -Congrats to the APPS ~ AKA~ Available, Pavati, Poppy & Skull ~ Triple Digits Grrreat Job!!
                                Mary Lou - Day 50. Hugs and kisses to Pav and Poppy on 100 days!
                                Briseus - Day 29
                                Kailey - Back to Day 2
                                Myluck - Day 142
                                Petrelhead - Day 18
                                Rahul
                                --------------------------------------------
                                Rewiring my brain ... done ...
                                Updating brain "attitude" firmware ... done ...
                                Rebooting ... done ...
                                Restarted program called "Life" ... started successfully ...

Comment

Working...
                                X