Newbies Nest Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Jane27 - day 79 (special shout out for Lifechange (21 days/ 3 weeks), Kairos (30 days/ 4 weeks / 1 month, & belated congrats to Rahul, also for 30 days)
    rooniferd - Day 37
    Frances - Day 29 (congratulations Kairos for reaching 30 days!! Good for you!)
    Kensho - Day 9 (AMAZING accomplishments LC, Kairos and LAV!)
    Skull- Day 146

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 26th roll call

March 26th roll call

Jane27 - day 79 (special shout out for Lifechange (21 days/ 3 weeks), Kairos (30 days/ 4 weeks / 1 month, & belated congrats to Rahul, also for 30 days)
      rooniferd - Day 37
      Skull- Day 146
      New Dreams Day 26 -( Congrats Lav...5 yrs woohoo, Kairos 30 days, LC 21 days!)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Lav, on behalf of Roll Callers past and present, please accept this small token of our appreciation.
        :chick:

The Stella Award, for 5 years of leading by example! Thank you for all of your service! It is unfortunate that the pay stinks and the hours are long! Hopefully, you are rewarded in other ways~ Much love and admiration,

The Prize Patrol
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 26th roll call

Jane27 - day 79 (special shout out for Lifechange (21 days/ 3 weeks), Kairos (30 days/ 4 weeks / 1 month, & belated congrats to Rahul, also for 30 days) And congratulations to our mother hen, Lav. Today is the anniversary of her 5th year sober, and she started right here!
          rooniferd - Day 37
          Skull- Day 146
          Lifechange Day 21 (Congratulations on 5 years, Lav!! and Kairos on 30 days!!)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 26th roll call

Jane27 - day 79 (special shout out for Lifechange (21 days/ 3 weeks), Kairos (30 days/ 4 weeks / 1 month, & belated congrats to Rahul, also for 30 days) And congratulations to our mother hen, Lav. Today is the anniversary of her 5th year sober, and she started right here!
            rooniferd - Day 37
            Skull- Day 146
            Kairos -30 Days!!!! So happy.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 26th roll call

rooniferd - Day 37
              Skull- Day 146
              Lead - Day 49...Huge congrats LAV! Amazing.....Happy for you Kairos

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Kairos! Please step forward!

On behalf of the Roll Callers, it's our great honor to present this hat!
                :goodtime:

In terms of MWO lifestyles, this represents a real C change in behavior. 30 days doesn't just happen because we wish and hope it to, it takes a strong commitment and a solid plan. We are so happy for your achievement!! Would you like to take the mic and tell us how you did it? What helped and what didn't? How did you get your mind right? We are all ears!

Keep up the great work! Well done!

The Prize Patrol
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Hi Byrdlady,
                  Thanks so much for the honor of the hat!
                  How'd I do it? Probably a mix of things.
                  I read Allan Carr's book The Easy Way To Stop Drinking which has been in my bookshelf for ages and which I have avoided reading.
                  Something clicked, or should I say quite a few things clicked and because of his powerful writing style I experienced a different way of looking at alcohol.
                  Also I think I find the lighter evenings better for my moods in general. Spring has sprung in my head.
                  I realise that this is a process. I am going slowly, not over thinking anything, taking each day as it comes , not putting any pressure on myself to drink or not to drink. I realise that I'm not out of the water. There will still be times when I 'forget' that I've stopped and have to deal with those moments. There will still be times when I feel awkward that I don't know what to say to some people who have only known me as a drinker. But I intend to take each experience as it comes.
                  Also I am getting myself really fit as we are off on a long distance walk next week so I have been walking 3/4 hours every other day. This has been really good for my sense of well being and has a definite effect on my mind. I feel much less depressed. I feel like I'm climbing outa the gloom. I'm happy today like Lav I want to celebrate that happiness.
                  Thanks again everyone for your good wishes.
                  K
                  Sobriety is its own reward

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 26th roll call

rooniferd - Day 37
                    Skull- Day 146
                    Hypernova - Day 44 ~ 30 is a Big deal, congrats Kairos!!! 5 years!! Can't even imagine...Powerful testimony to what can be done!!! Congrats!!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 26th roll call

rooniferd - Day 37
                      Skull- Day 146
                      Hypernova - Day 44 ~ 30 is a Big deal, congrats Kairos!!! 5 years!! Can't even imagine...Powerful testimony to what can be done!!! Congrats!!
                      Petrelhead - Day 32....Congrats Kairos!! keep powering on.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 26th roll call

rooniferd - Day 37
                        Skull- Day 146
                        Petrelhead - Day 32....Congrats Kairos!! keep powering on.
                        Pavati - Day 115 - Yay Kairos! LAV - WHOOT!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 27th Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 80 (remembering Ava, Pav & Poppy hitting 80 and getting excited about 100)
                          LC day 22 (Jane, my 22, your 80 as promised! Francis!! Day 30:sun: Lead!! 50 days!!--everyone is doing so well..)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 27th Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 80 (remembering Ava, Pav & Poppy hitting 80 and getting excited about 100)

LC day 22 (Jane, my 22, your 80 as promised! Francis!! Day 30 Lead!! 50 days!!--everyone is doing so well..)

Kairos Day 31 (I echo the above and can't wait to say YAHOO to Frances today @30!)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 27th Roll Call

LC day 22 (Jane, my 22, your 80 as promised! Francis!! Day 30 Lead!! 50 days!!--everyone is doing so well..)

Kairos Day 31 (I echo the above and can't wait to say YAHOO to Frances today @30!)

Frances - Day 30! Yippee!! and Thanks! Congrats to Jane!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 27th Roll Call

Frances - Day 30! Yippee!! and Thanks! Congrats to Jane!

rooniferd - Day 38 (congrats everyone!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X