Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 30, 2014

LuvinSpoonful - Day 30! (Congratulations to my quit buddy, NewDreams!)
    Available day 120 (congrats Luvin well done)
    Lifechange day 25 (great going Luvin' and Newdreams on 30!!! and AVA 4 months!!!!)
    rooniferd - Day 41 (CONGRATS to Luvin!!! on 30 days!!)
    Frances - Day 33 (many congratulations to Ava - 120 days!!! and Luvin and NewDreams!!)
    NomoreJim - Day 89 (Ava -4 months AWESOME!! Luvin, Newdreams 30 days Great Job!!) Looks like the prize patrol is going to be busy today!
    Jane27 - Day 83 - ( givin' it up for Luvin' & New Dreams (30), hugs to Ava (120)
    Kailey - Day 3 (congratulations Ava on 4 months and Luvin and New Dreams on 30!)
    Kensho - Day 13
    Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Roll Callers! Please join me in congratulating some important milestones today!!
      Is Available available? Wow, 120 days is the stuff of an Alkie's dreams! This takes strong commitment, determination and support. Thank you for all you do to help others on this site. I think achievements that are hard earned are sweetly appreciated, enjoy your accomplishment! We are dancing with joy!!
      :dancin:

Luvinspoons, please step forward to receive this major award! This is for setting a goal and following thru on whatever it takes to achieve it...even the unthinkable...quitting drinking! We are SO happy and proud of you! Your hat!

:goodtime:

New Dreams, around here, 30 days is EPIC. I hope that you are now living the new dreams that inspired your name. You have checked in and taken part of everything this site has to offer. All of us are so happy for your great accomplishment! Please accept this hat!

:goodtime:

If you have some tips or tricks that helped you achieve the 30 days, we'd love to hear them! What worked, what didn't? We love a speech!

This is what this site is all about. It has been said so many times and I believe it to be true...it hurt to hear it at first, but it is the truth....only an alkie can help an alkie. All of us helping each other out of this pit. Keep climbing up and out! Well done, everyone!!

The Prize Patrol
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 30, 2014

Lifechange day 25 (great going Luvin' and Newdreams on 30!!! and AVA 4 months!!!!)
        Frances - Day 33 (many congratulations to Ava - 120 days!!! and Luvin and NewDreams!!)
        NomoreJim - Day 89 (Ava -4 months AWESOME!! Luvin, Newdreams 30 days Great Job!!) Looks like the prize patrol is going to be busy today!
        Jane27 - Day 83 - ( givin' it up for Luvin' & New Dreams (30), hugs to Ava (120)
        Kailey - Day 3 (congratulations Ava on 4 months and Luvin and New Dreams on 30!)
        Kensho - Day 13
        New Dreams - Day 30 ( Back at you Luvn congratulations to my quit buddy, Thanks BL & everyone)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Kensho - Day 13
          New Dreams - Day 30 ( Back at you Luvn congratulations to my quit buddy, Thanks BL & everyone)
          Peppersnow - Day 8
          Gratefully AF and NF since March 23, 2014

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Peppersnow,
            Here's to many more moons of sobriety for you!!
            :moon:

Great job for kicking AL's arse for 7+ days! You have conquered every day of the week, no surprises can pop up! We are so proud of you! Keep shining!!!

The Prize Patrol
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Here's another brag thread for you - pop in there and post!

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ml#post1643283

When I first joined, I was too ashamed of my paltry number of days to post there, but it's not the number of days that count - it's the pride in what we've achieved.
              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Kensho - Day 13
                Peppersnow - Day 8
                Lead - Day 53 - Great going LS and ND.......... Ava..What a huge win

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Kensho - Day 13
                  Peppersnow - Day 8
                  Petrelhead - Day36 - I've just woken up on this Monday morning and it looks like a hell of a party! Some huge achievements. NDreams and Luvin, congrats on 30. A big milestone. Ava, awesome achievement on 120. And I know you're good to power on.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Kensho - Day 13
                    Peppersnow - Day 8
                    Petrelhead - Day36 - I've just woken up on this Monday morning and it looks like a hell of a party! Some huge achievements. NDreams and Luvin, congrats on 30. A big milestone. Ava, awesome achievement on 120. And I know you're good to power on.
                    Myluck -Day 160 (YAY) ❤️ great job everybody!!!
                    AF since 10/20/2013
                    Smoke free since 09/24/2007
                    Meat free since 09/20/2008
                    ---------------------------------------
                    With will one can do anything - Samuel Smiles

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 31, 2014

Lifechange day 26(Congrats!! on 160 days, Myluck!!!)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 31, 2014

Kairos - Day 35
                        Sobriety is its own reward

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 31, 2014

Kairos - Day 35
                          Briseus - Day 48

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 31, 2014

Kairos - Day 35
                            Briseus - Day 48
                            Kailey- Day 4
                            You had the power all along, my dear.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 31, 2014

Kairos - Day 35
                              Briseus - Day 48
                              Kailey- Day 4
                              rooniferd - Day 42

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

March 31, 2014

Kairos - Day 35
                                Briseus - Day 48
                                Kailey- Day 4
                                rooniferd - Day 42
                                Frances - Day 34

Comment

Working...
                                X