Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 6th 2014 Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 90 (hard to believe it...so happy. Love you all & feel so grateful xoxo)
    Jraasch Day 15
    Lifechange Day 32 (Jane!! well done on 90 days! and j-vo, Yayyy!! on 7!)
    rooniferd - Day 48 (this is the farthest I've ever gone!)
    Briseus ~ Day 54 (congrats Jane!! You should be so proud! And keep on going Rooniferd!!)
    Frances - Day 40 (congratulations everyone - lots of celebrations!)
    Myluck - Day 167 (great job you all!)
    Star - Day 3 (Jane!! You ROCK!!! So Proud of you!!!)
    jvo day 7 congratulations Jane!!!!, Frances, Rooniferd, everyone!
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 6th 2014 Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 90 (hard to believe it...so happy. Love you all & feel so grateful xoxo)
      Jraasch Day 15
      Briseus ~ Day 54 (congrats Jane!! You should be so proud! And keep on going Rooniferd!!)
      jvo day 7 congratulations Jane!!!!, Frances, Rooniferd, everyone
      Hypernova - Day 55 ~~ Double Nickels ~~ In the distance the Century Mark ~ cycling season is here, starting it off 13 pounds lighter than I was just 55 short days ago. Thanks for the help everyone!!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Roll Callers....please roll out the red carpet for royalty....
        Will the Lady Jane please come forward? (trumpets begin playing) It is an HONNNA and PLEAS-ZHA to present this Awwooord to you!
        :crowned:

90 Days in the MYO (:H) World is huge! You have surpassed even yourself! We are ALL so proud of you. MWO is a better place because of you! Try to use your powers for good and not EEEEE-veel. We love you and are so happy for this accomplishment!

Rooniford, here's to YOUR record!!
        :record:
        Keep it playing, girl!! This is one record you don't want to repeat! We are THRILLED for you!!

J-Vo, 7 days AF free is the worst patch of time there is, and you have put it behind you! Please accept this moon in honor of this big crater of time!!
        :moon:

To all of our Roll Callers, we all started with Day 1, each day after that deserves a prize in The PP's book! Great job for being here, and putting it all out there every day! We are all winners when we get AL off the roll! Well done, everyone!

The Prize Patrol
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Jraasch Day 15
          Hypernova - Day 55 ~~ Double Nickels ~~ In the distance the Century Mark ~ cycling season is here, starting it off 13 pounds lighter than I was just 55 short days ago. Thanks for the help everyone!!
          Meshellrn Day 1 - agian, I can do this!!!!
          ?Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.?

― John Wayne

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Well done all! Especially to Rooni, for a new personal best, Frances for 40 and Jvo's last 7!

Drumming up support for Jackie Claire's Sunday thread:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ml#post1645648

Hop over there and post your sober days!
            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 7th
              Jraasch Day 15
              Rahul (Day 45) Jane congrats ...
              Rahul
              --------------------------------------------
              Rewiring my brain ... done ...
              Updating brain "attitude" firmware ... done ...
              Rebooting ... done ...
              Restarted program called "Life" ... started successfully ...

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 7th
                Jraasch Day 15
                Mary Lou - day 73 (finally got date calc app so this is right. Congrats Jane, Frances, Jvo, Hyper and Rahul - impressive numbers all.)
                Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 7th
                  Jraasch Day 15
                  Mary Lou - day 73 (finally got date calc app so this is right. Congrats Jane, Frances, Jvo, Hyper and Rahul - impressive numbers all.)
                  NomoreJim - Day 96 Congrats Jane!! 90 days is great !!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 8th Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 91 (thanks again everyone for making me so special! XO)
                    Petrelhead - Day 1 (congrats Jane. Well done! I wish I could say the same.)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 8th Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 91 (thanks again everyone for making me so special! XO)
                      Frances - Day 41

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 8th Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 91 (thanks again everyone for making me so special! XO. Frances- a belated happy 40! Petrel, all that matters is that you're back. Set your sights on one day at a time, and before long you'll be right back where you were.)
                        Frances - Day 41
                        Lifechange day 33 (ditto what Jane said, Frances and Petrel!!)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 8th Roll Call

Jane27 - Day 91 (thanks again everyone for making me so special! XO. Frances- a belated happy 40! Petrel, all that matters is that you're back. Set your sights on one day at a time, and before long you'll be right back where you were.)
                          Frances - Day 41
                          Skull- Day 158. Well done on 90 days Jane, you RAAAWK

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 8th Roll Call

Frances - Day 41
                            jvo day 8
                            Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 7th Roll Call

Frances - Day 41
                              jvo day 8
                              New Dreams - Day 4 congrats 90 days Jane...just a couple days ahead of you Petrel confused:

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 7th Roll Call

Frances - Day 41
                                jvo day 8
                                New Dreams - Day 4 congrats 90 days Jane...just a couple days ahead of you Petrel confused:]
                                Hypernova - Day 56

Comment

Working...
                                X