Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Jane27 -day 93 (NMJ big day tomorrow!)
    MyWayIn - day 94. Hey Jane glad we're still in here together!
    Available day 130 (big numbers guys, good on you both)
    Frances - day 43
    Mary Lou - Day 77 (yahoo AVA!)
    Skull- Day 160
    New Dreams- Day 6
    Star - Day 6 (hangin in...sorry, I have not had time to read or post...love you all and so proud of you)
    Sober Soul - Day 5
    Petrelhead - Day 4
    NomoreJim - Day 99 (Jane you are less than a week behind awsome)
    jvo day 10 - way to go NomoreJim!
    Ican-day 116
    Myluck - Day 170
    AF since 10/20/2013
    Smoke free since 09/24/2007
    Meat free since 09/20/2008
    ---------------------------------------
    With will one can do anything - Samuel Smiles

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Jane27 -day 93 (NMJ big day tomorrow!)
      MyWayIn - day 94. Hey Jane glad we're still in here together!
      Available day 130 (big numbers guys, good on you both)
      Frances - day 43
      Mary Lou - Day 77 (yahoo AVA!)
      Skull- Day 160
      New Dreams- Day 6
      Star - Day 6 (hangin in...sorry, I have not had time to read or post...love you all and so proud of you)
      Sober Soul - Day 5
      Petrelhead - Day 4
      NomoreJim - Day 99 (Jane you are less than a week behind awsome)
      jvo day 10 - way to go NomoreJim!
      Ican-day 116
      Myluck - Day 170
      Kailey - Day 2
      You had the power all along, my dear.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

April 10th 2014 Roll Call

Jane27- 94 days. ( huge congrats to NoMoreJim who reaches 1 0 0 days today! )
        rooniferd - Day 1 (I tried drinking again for a couple of days, and decided that it sucks....screw that!)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Jane27- 94 days. ( huge congrats to NoMoreJim who reaches 1 0 0 days today! Roon- Happy you came to that realization and are back in the saddle. Wishing you a great day 1)
          rooniferd - Day 1 (I tried drinking again for a couple of days, and decided that it sucks....screw that!)
          Frances - Day 44 - congratulations NMJ and good for you Roon!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Jane27- 94 days. ( huge congrats to NoMoreJim who reaches 1 0 0 days today! Roon- Happy you came to that realization and are back in the saddle. Wishing you a great day 1)
            Star - Day 7 (Woot! NMJ!!)
            :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Skull- Day 161. Way to go NMJim, you rock! Glad you're back Roon!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

jvo day 11
                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Roll Callers,
                  Stars and Moons align....
                  It is with great pleasure that we offer up this 2-cheeked salute to our very own STAR!!!
                  :moon:

Wootie Hoot! It's a proud day! You'll get no cracks from us about this accomplishment! Keep the streak going!! We are SO PROUD of you! Well done!!

The Prize Patrol
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Thanks, everyone! I am using some additional strategies this time and feeling very well. I hope to have more time to chat once the wedding is over! Love to all!
                    :heartbeat:

Star:star:

08-13-15

I am only one drink away from never being sober again.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

jvo day 11
                      SL - 49 - yeah Star! and well done for coming back rooni...
                      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

jvo day 11
                        Petrelhead - Day 5

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

jvo day 11
                          Petrelhead - Day 5
                          NomoreJim - day 100!! ( thanks for all of the support can't remember the last time I was sober this long Welcome back rooniferd drinking does suck)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

NomoreJim;1647356 wrote:
                            NomoreJim - day 100!! ( thanks for all of the support can't remember the last time I was sober this long Welcome back rooniferd drinking does suck)

Congratulations on 100 days of AF living, Jim!
                            No more of that nonsense for you!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

jvo day 11
                              Petrelhead - Day 5
                              Kailey - Day 3
                              You had the power all along, my dear.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

The Prize Patrol has been waiting for NoMoreJim to check in all day!!
                                Please make your way to the stage while we prepare that one and only salute!!! Take THIS, AL!!
                                :finger:

100 days is a real gamechanger in this journey. You are now considered a 'long-termer' ....an 'old-timer'! Now the task at hand is maintaining this awesome feat! It's pretty simple...do not drink, no matter what! You have done this great thing without drama or ceremony, come to think of it, how DID you do it? We'd love a speech! This also entitles you to join us over on the 100 Day Club/Maintenance Thread! I don't know what it is about 100 days, but it sure feels mighty good, doesn't it? We are all SO proud of you!!! Much love and admiration!

The Prize Patrol
                                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X