Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 21st 2014 Roll Call

Jane27- Day 135 (several people kicking butt with big numbers today, can't wait to see the posts!)
    Rahul - Day 89
    Booze Blues DAY !0
    When things are not what you hoped they would be, there are still many possibilities. Make the most out of what is there. breath and pause and look for the path with the beauty and proceed as gracefully as you can. you might be surprised! Feeling hopeful and so very very grateful!
    Petrelhead -Day 29
    Daisy - day 9
    Eloise: 5
    rooniferd - Day 5 (this place is KICKING ARSE!!)
    Available 172 (30 tomorrow Petrel, you wish ha ha! Daisy double digits tomorrow, go girl, Booze is that 10 days? If so a big hug and double digits, life cant get better being af).
    Frances - 85 - congratulations BB on 10 days! And everyone else - keep rockin'! BB - nice thoughts feels good doesn't it?
    Peppersnow - Day 60 and I'm still breathing
    Gratefully AF and NF since March 23, 2014

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Frances,
      It sure does! Thanks to all of you for your loving and kind words!
      MUAH!!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 21st 2014 Roll Call

Jane27- Day 135 (several people kicking butt with big numbers today, can't wait to see the posts!)
        Rahul - Day 89
        Booze Blues DAY !0
        When things are not what you hoped they would be, there are still many possibilities. Make the most out of what is there. breath and pause and look for the path with the beauty and proceed as gracefully as you can. you might be surprised! Feeling hopeful and so very very grateful!
        Petrelhead -Day 29
        Daisy - day 9
        Available 172 (30 tomorrow Petrel, you wish ha ha! Daisy double digits tomorrow, go girl, Booze is that 10 days? If so a big hug and double digits, life cant get better being af).
        Frances - 85 - congratulations BB on 10 days! And everyone else - keep rockin'! BB - nice thoughts feels good doesn't it?
        Kailey - Day 4
        You had the power all along, my dear.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 21st 2014 Roll Call

Rahul - Day 89
          Booze Blues DAY !0
          Petrelhead -Day 29
          Daisy - day 9
          Kailey - Day 4
          Hypernova - Day 100 ~ Now I need new short and long term goals - Got that creeping feeling booze is trying to sneak back into my life. Must revisit my plan.
          Fist pump for triple digits!!! I know this is not a destination but a marker along the journey. Sure hope I can get my head straight & not let booze in the back door.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Roll Callers, may I have your attention? I've just gotten word from the medics that Peppersnow is still breathing, can you roll her up here to receive an award?

We are busting with pride on your huge pair......OF MONTHS!!!
            :bust:

Here's for displaying that you can really RACK up the days! You are measuring up to all of your own expectations! We are here to support you in any way possible! We are so proud of your big ones!!! Congratulations!

Hypernova,
            100 Days, huh? Wooootie Hooooot!!
            Don't look back now, there is NOTHING in the past worth clinging to! 100 days and nights of solid planning is how it's done. You will never find ONE person on this site who went back and didn't regret drinking again, so push those thoughts out, it's just AL talking and trying to take your spotlight! Today is big doings....I hope you will join the thread, 100 Day Club Members, and we hope you will fly your One Fingered Salute to AL loud and proud! Tell AL you've up'd your standards...up yours!!
            :finger:

Congratulations, Hyper! You have arrived!!!!

The Prize Patrol
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 21st 2014 Roll Call

Rahul - Day 89
              Booze Blues DAY !0
              Petrelhead -Day 29
              Daisy - day 9
              Kailey - Day 4
              Hypernova - Day 100 ~ Now I need new short and long term goals - Got that creeping feeling booze is trying to sneak back into my life. Must revisit my plan.
              Fist pump for triple digits!!! I know this is not a destination but a marker along the journey. Sure hope I can get my head straight & not let booze in the back door.
              BK- Day 11- Big Shout out to Scottish Lass today is 90 for my girlfriend...

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 21st 2014 Roll Call

Rahul - Day 89
                Booze Blues DAY !0
                Petrelhead -Day 29
                Daisy - day 9
                Kailey - Day 4
                Orimus - Day 1
                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                Toolbox
                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 21st 2014 Roll Call

Rahul - Day 89
                  Booze Blues DAY !0
                  Petrelhead -Day 29
                  Daisy - day 9
                  Kailey - Day 4
                  Orimus - Day 1
                  jvo 52
                  Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 21st 2014 Roll Call

Rahul - Day 89
                    Booze Blues DAY !0
                    Petrelhead -Day 29
                    Daisy - day 9
                    Kailey - Day 4
                    Orimus - Day 1
                    jvo 52
                    Narilly-Day38
                    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Thanks to everyone who posts here and shares their views. Reading the messages helps me to rationalize that this is indeed doable but not easy & that makes it more easy . Change is hard and I have to admit it. A special thanks to Byrd and Jane for your kind and apt words. Your support means a lot & is sincerely appreciated :h ~~ Guess I will chime in on the 100 day board.... didn't know it existed, thanks

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 21st 2014 Roll Call

Rahul - Day 89
                        Booze Blues DAY !0
                        Petrelhead -Day 29
                        Daisy - day 9
                        Kailey - Day 4
                        Orimus - Day 1
                        jvo 52
                        Narilly-Day38
                        Darkest Diamond - Day 21 (three weeks!)
                        New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 21st 2014 Roll Call

Rahul - Day 89
                          Booze Blues DAY !0
                          Petrelhead -Day 29
                          Daisy - day 9
                          Kailey - Day 4
                          Orimus - Day 1
                          jvo 52
                          Narilly-Day38
                          Darkest Diamond - Day 21 (three weeks!)
                          SL - Day 90 (thanks bk:l) - many congrats HN - so looking forward to getting there!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

scottish lass,
                            I thank you!! I'm sure you had to navigate through many tough situations just as I did to get here and we are still kicking. The momentum just builds as we go along.
                            ~ see you at 100!! ~

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Scottish Lass,
                              The Roll Callers would like you roll out the red carpet for this big milestone in YOUR journey! We hope you feel like a Queen today, because you are royalty around here!!
                              :crowned:

Congratulations on 90 DAYS!!! We know that you have been a lady in waiting and have really EARNED this crown! Those days don't just magically line up, they take determination, a plan, and yes, a little help from your subjects! GREAT JOB, SL, long may you reign!!!

The Prize Patrol
                              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Congratulations to Peppersnow for 60 days!! I knew you would get here and beyond!! This is a special one for you and I know 61 is just as important...you will do it Great job!

Comment

Working...
                                X