X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 22nd

Rahul Day 90 (yo hooooo ...!!!)
    Petrelhead - Day 30 (awesome Rahul. Well done!!
    Eloise 6 - Nicely done Rahul & Petrelhead!
    Daisy - day 10 (Rahul and Petrel, grrrrreat!!)
    Booze Blues day 11 wow 3months Rahul! 1 month Petral! Tomorrow a week Eloise! Daisy you and I are almost at 2 weeks! wow everybody keep it up!
    Frances - 86 - wow look at these numbers - congratulations Rahul and Petrel it is so nice to see everyone's success. And Daisy - double digits - yes!!
    FreeBy40 - Day 10 (Yay! Dbl digits for me too!)
    rooniferd - Day 6 (congrats Rahul and Petrelhead!!)
    Jane27 - Day 136
    Orimus - Day 2
    BK - Day 12

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 22nd

Booze Blues day 11 wow 3months Rahul! 1 month Petral! Tomorrow a week Eloise! Daisy you and I are almost at 2 weeks! wow everybody keep it up!
      Frances - 86 - wow look at these numbers - congratulations Rahul and Petrel it is so nice to see everyone's success. And Daisy - double digits - yes!!
      Jane27 - Day 136
      Orimus - Day 2
      BK - Day 12
      Narilly-Day 39
      Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
      "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 22nd

Jane27 - Day 136
        Orimus - Day 2
        BK - Day 12
        Narilly-Day 39
        Briseus - 100 days. Oh and happy birthday to me. I turn 28!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

:goodjob:
          briseus;1663657 wrote: May 22nd

Jane27 - Day 136
          Orimus - Day 2
          BK - Day 12
          Narilly-Day 39
          Briseus - 100 days. Oh and happy birthday to me. I turn 28!
          Bri, so happy for you! You kicked ass!
          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Brisius,
            All of us are thrilled to present the one and only Bird salute to you for 100 days!!
            :finger:

What wonderful changes have taken place during this time! This is a real testimony to perseverance! Please join us on the 100 day thread! Job well done!!

PP
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

What a double-good day for you, Brisius! Congratulations on achieving 100 days and for getting your life in order while you're still young. Have a very happy birthday! :h NS

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 22nd

Kailey- Day 5. So many mileposts today. This is clearly the place to be!
                You had the power all along, my dear.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 22nd

jvo 53 - congrats Bri 100, Rahul 90, Petrel 30, Daisy and Freeby 10!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 22nd

Skull- Day 203. WOW congrats everyone on such great numbers, you guys RAAWWWK

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 22nd

ToMyHealth - Day 4
                      The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 22nd

SL - 91
                        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 22nd

SL - 91
                          Hypernova - Day 101 ~ Congrats Rahul & Petrel great jobs keep the streak alive. ~Briseus huge day for you. I am very happy for you and hope you enjoy today to the fullest, sober of course May 22nd makes you a Twin like me.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

How come some of us get cut out of the post when people post their day?

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 22nd

SL - 91
                              Hypernova - Day 101 ~ Congrats Rahul & Petrel great jobs keep the streak alive. ~Briseus huge day for you. I am very happy for you and hope you enjoy today to the fullest, sober of course May 22nd makes you a Twin like me.
                              bkyogagurl - Day 12
                              Darkest Diamond - Day 22

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

BKyoga, I noticed that too but I was in edit mode to take out my signature line and SL posted same time so I got dropped. Doesn't explain what happened to you though. ???

TMH
                                The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

Working...
                                X