Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

bkyogagurl I posted after your message and put you back in x
    New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Seems to be accidental, everyone needs to be careful not to delete further back than the quote and brackets otherwise the names will disappear from the bottom up.
      IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
      Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Thanks DD your a sweetie pie-
        I was just wondering.. I thought maybe it was some sort of gremlin.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 22nd

Rahul Day 90 (yo hooooo ...!!!)
          Petrelhead - Day 30 (awesome Rahul. Well done!!
          Eloise 6 - Nicely done Rahul & Petrelhead!
          Daisy - day 10 (Rahul and Petrel, grrrrreat!!)
          Booze Blues day 11 wow 3months Rahul! 1 month Petral! Tomorrow a week Eloise! Daisy you and I are almost at 2 weeks! wow everybody keep it up!
          Frances - 86 - wow look at these numbers - congratulations Rahul and Petrel it is so nice to see everyone's success. And Daisy - double digits - yes!!
          FreeBy40 - Day 10 (Yay! Dbl digits for me too!)
          rooniferd - Day 6 (congrats Rahul and Petrelhead!!)
          Kailey- Day 5. So many mileposts today. This is clearly the place to be!
          jvo 53 - congrats Bri 100, Rahul 90, Petrel 30, Daisy and Freeby 10!!!!!!!!!
          Skull- Day 203. WOW congrats everyone on such great numbers, you guys RAAWWWK
          SL - 91
          Hypernova - Day 101 ~ Congrats Rahul & Petrel great jobs keep the streak alive. ~Briseus huge day for you. I am very happy for you and hope you enjoy today to the fullest, sober of course May 22nd makes you a Twin like me.
          bkyogagurl - Day 12
          Darkest Diamond - Day 22
          Mary Lou - Day 120! Congrats to all above and special thanks to Byrdie, No Sugar, Lav, Pav, Jane, Ava, MR, Dottie, and all the Loamers

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

MaryLou!
            120 days is just dandy!
            That makes you an old timer around here!! I hope you are as proud of this as we all are!

:gramps:

Show all the whipper snappers how it's done!! GREAT JOB! Keep it going!

PP
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

daisy45;1663769 wrote: Seems to be accidental, everyone needs to be careful not to delete further back than the quote and brackets otherwise the names will disappear from the bottom up.
              Oh, shoot! Looks like I was the culprit. I was in a big hurry this morning. I'm so sorry!
              You had the power all along, my dear.

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 23rd
                Rahul Day 91
                Rahul
                --------------------------------------------
                Rewiring my brain ... done ...
                Updating brain "attitude" firmware ... done ...
                Rebooting ... done ...
                Restarted program called "Life" ... started successfully ...

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 23rd
                  Rahul Day 91
                  Rahul
                  --------------------------------------------
                  Rewiring my brain ... done ...
                  Updating brain "attitude" firmware ... done ...
                  Rebooting ... done ...
                  Restarted program called "Life" ... started successfully ...

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 23rd
                    Rahul Day 91
                    Briseus - Day 101 (not 101 just yet, for another hour...but I am pretty sure I can make it. And thank you everyone for the encouraging and kind words!!)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 23rd
                      Rahul Day 91
                      Briseus - Day 101 (not 101 just yet, for another hour...but I am pretty sure I can make it. And thank you everyone for the encouraging and kind words!!)
                      Jane27 - Day 137 (Congrats Mary Lou & Bris!)
                      Softy - 259 Days / 37 weeks - keep on keeping on everyone!
                      Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 23rd
                        Rahul Day 91
                        Booze Blues 12 Wow! I?m impressed! Such high numbers!!!!! Tell us in the teens your secrets!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 23rd
                          Rahul Day 91
                          Booze Blues 12 Wow! I?m impressed! Such high numbers!!!!! Tell us in the teens your secrets!
                          Daisy - day 11
                          IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                          Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 23rd
                            Rahul Day 91
                            Daisy - day 11
                            Winterwalk-day 1
                            AF since 8.8.14

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 23rd
                              Rahul Day 91
                              Daisy - day 11
                              Winterwalk-day 1
                              Eloise 7 (hang in there Winterwalk, I was in your shoes just 6 days ago. You can manage this!)
                              (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

May 23rd
                                Rahul Day 91
                                Daisy - day 11
                                Winterwalk-day 1
                                Eloise 7 (hang in there Winterwalk, I was in your shoes just 6 days ago. You can manage this!)
                                Frances - Day 87 (Congrats all - Elouise 7 days - great milestone!)

Comment

Working...
                                X