Newbies Nest Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Thanks for the support Byrdie, as well as the well written poetic moon references

Next goal- lucky #13
    “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Byrdlady;1689958 wrote: Roll Callers, please join me in congratulating Eloise for 80 big days!!!
      :earth:

It's a world of difference, huh? I bet your head is spinning from all the positive changes! We are so proud of you and hope you will continue your trek! To infinity and beyond!!!!
      You are out of this world!

PP
      Thanks Brydie!!!
      It does indeed make a world of difference. I feel so much more optimistic for one.
      Although it has been a rough couple of weeks, every morning I am so grateful to wake up sober. I am noticing how much more calm I am as well.
      I am getting pretty excited to join the 100 day thread too.
      Moving forward ladies.... X
      (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

5 Augustus

Jane27- Day 211 (congrats to Londoner, BND & ROCK ON MyLuck!!)
        Bran New Day - 29 Day
        Londoner - Day 31 (Thanks Jane)
        Daevid - Day 16
        Daisy -day 85
        Pie - Day 26
        Frances - Day 161
        Myluck - 290 days (9 and 1/2 months) - great job everybody!
        AlPro - Day 32
        rooniferd - Day 16 (congrats to Londoner!!)
        Wagmore - Day 96
        Eloise 80 (( Yeah Londoner!!! So many impressive numbers here ))
        Star - Day 18 (Woohoo Londoner and Eloise!!!!)
        See the Light- Day 8
        Rahul Day 165
        SL - 166
        Allycat - Day 13 ) Strange how easy this has actually been after the first few days, when I was thinking "GEEZ! What do I DO since I'm not drinking?!?!?". I think I have a drinking "habit" more than a "problem" but still, best to go AF for four weeks and then see how I feel. Who knows - I may decide to stay AF forever or I may try to Mod thing. We shall see but either way, it feels great to feel so great!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Allycat,
          I wish I had a nickel for every time I have read someone thinking "maybe I wasnt so bad after all!" Remember the reason you are feeling better is because you removed AL. Adding it back in brings all the reasons you joined MWO back, Join us over in the Newbies nest to discuss. B
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

I agree Byrd, i tried the "habit" thoughts until i tried to moderate and realised i was in the depths of addiction.
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

6 Augustus

Jane27 - Day 212 (belated congrats to Eloise for banking 80 big ones!)
              Bran New Day - 30 days
              Tomorrow ! is a brand new day , open it with carealm:
              Final Quit 7/7/14 , The last of so many .

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

6 Augustus

Bran New Day - 30 days
                Eloise 81 (Thanks Jane! )
                (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

6 Augustus

Bran New Day - 30 days
                  Eloise 81 (Thanks Jane!
                  AlPro - Day 33

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

6 Augustus

Bran New Day - 30 days
                    Eloise 81 (Thanks Jane!
                    AlPro - Day 33
                    Ava 249 (El congrats on your 80, just bloody wonderful, BND fantastic on 30 days, i bet you feel so much better WTG)
                    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

6 Augustus

Bran New Day - 30 days
                      Eloise 81 (Thanks Jane!
                      AlPro - Day 33
                      Ava 249 (El congrats on your 80, just bloody wonderful, BND fantastic on 30 days, i bet you feel so much better WTG)
                      Daevid - Day - 17
                      ?Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.?

― George Carlin

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

6 Augustus

Bran New Day - 30 days
                        Eloise 81 (Thanks Jane!
                        AlPro - Day 33
                        Daevid - Day - 17
                        Pie - Day 27

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Augustus

Bran New Day - 30 days
                          Eloise 81 (Thanks Jane!
                          AlPro - Day 33
                          Daevid - Day - 17
                          Pie - Day 27
                          See the Light- Day 9
                          “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

6 Augustus

Bran New Day - 30 days
                            Eloise 81 (Thanks Jane!
                            AlPro - Day 33
                            Daevid - Day - 17
                            Pie - Day 27
                            See the Light- Day 9
                            Alky - Day 45
                            In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Bran New Day - 30 days
                              Eloise 81 (Thanks Jane!
                              AlPro - Day 33
                              Daevid - Day - 17
                              Pie - Day 27
                              See the Light- Day 9
                              Alky - Day 45
                              rooniferd - Day 17 (congrats on 30 days, BND!!!)

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

(To be sung)
                                Feelings.....nothing more than, feelings..... What? I'm in the wrong room? This isn't Karaoke? (turns red) Ok, then, on with the awards...

It's a Grand New Day for Bran new day!!! Please step forward and receive your award!
                                :goodtime:

This goes out to you for making a PLAN, laying out the network to make it work, and then working the plan. Here's for making a commitment to stop the madness of addiction and crawling out of that pit that we all know too well. Here is to ONE DAY AT A TIME, until they have now added up to 30! Would you have any words of encouragement for us? You can sing them if you like! What worked, what didn't? Take the microphone, please! We are all so proud of your accomplishment, and here's to the a life of sobriety!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!

PP
                                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X