Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 26

Eloise 192
    G man - Day 120 (Congrat's Kensho on 30!)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

November 26

Eloise 192
      Sue K - 18

Comment

November 26

Eloise 192
        Sue K - 18
        Al Pro - Day 145

Comment

November 26

Eloise 192
          Sue K - 18
          See The Light - Day 121 (awesome job Chero, G man and Kensho!!)
          “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

November 26

Eloise 192
            Sue K - 18
            okoren day 110

Comment

November 26

Eloise 192
              Sue K - 18
              okoren day 110
              Elvis - Day 22 (Good job Kensho on 30 days! Good job STL and GMan on 4 months! Good job Cherokee on 6 months!)
              11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

MileStoners (Bahahah, G-man, good one!)

We have another one today!!! G Himself!!!
                120 days is epic!!!
                :black:
                We are doing the Cool Dance for you! 4 big months!
                Did you ever think you would be a role model on a NO DRINKING forum? Neither did iI!!!Life is crazy that way! Thank you for all of your caring and thoughtful actions on MWO. You have helped inspire countless folks around the world! The PP would like to thank you for the work you do for the NN. You are priceless in so many ways (which is a good thing since the job pays peanuts). inkele:

Well done to you!!

Kensho, would you have any words of wisdom as to how you attained those 3_ days???? It is tradition to give a speech! What worked, what didn't? We are so proud of you!!!

Keep up the great work, everyone! Each day we put between us and AL is a win!!!

PP
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

November 26

Eloise 192
                  Sue K - 18
                  okoren day 110
                  Elvis - Day 22 (Good job Kensho on 30 days! Good job STL and GMan on 4 months! Good job Cherokee on 6 months!)
                  SL - 179
                  “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Thanks Byrdy, Prize patrol, and everyone for your kind words and congrat's. I am in excellent company here!

Keep it going y'all. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

November 27

Eloise 193
                      (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

MileStoners!
                        No sooner do we celebrate one big event but we turn around and have another!
                        Scottish Lass is about to check in with 180 days! 6 MONTHS!!!!!

This is such a wonderful accomplishment! I'd like to thank you for all of your contributions to MWO! I know this was hard-fought, but the rewards are even sweeter! We are all flipping for joy on this half year mark!!! Well done, SL....you are truly are Roll MODEL! (get it, Roll Call, Roll Model?) ((reaching to far for that one)).

:spin:
                        Prize Patrol
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Yo Byrdy. You sure you've got it right? Didn't Scottish Lass recently celebrate 9 mths? Who are you thinking of, or have i been time travelling again?

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                            Yo Byrdy. You sure you've got it right? Didn't Scottish Lass recently celebrate 9 mths? Who are you thinking of, or have i been time travelling again?
                            PP was running out the door but above, it says SL179, so in true alike form I started the party early. Will keep an eye out to make good on the prize! Thank you, G, for keeping us checked and balanced!
                            Tool Box
                            Newbie's Nest

Comment

November 27

Eloise 193
                              AlPro - Day 146

Happy AF Thanksgiving to all.

Comment

November 27

Eloise 193
                                AlPro - Day 146
                                Elvis - Day 23
                                11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X