scared, but excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scared, but excited!

I found this website a few days ago. I have been trying to get sober with AA for almost three years to no avail. I gave it a real good try, but it is just not for me - for many reasons. I have a fantastic therapist that supports my decsions and has helped me get where I am today, which is miles away from where I was three years ago. I have a very strong spiritual practice and feel like the last step in sobriety is the craving aspect. I purchased the vitamin, supplements, cd and book. It is amazing, everything I read on this website touches me as truth on a personal level. I am excited to receive the products and am thankful to have found MWO and this forum. I know I will have many questions along the way. Thank you all for being here!:new:
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

scared, but excited!

Welcome MM,
    I am glad you're here too and you sound so excited, I love that.
    Keep asking questions, reading and posting. It does work, this is a great community.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

scared, but excited!

Thank you!
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

scared, but excited!

Welcome friend.
        I really hope that you find what you need here.
        I did.

Comment

scared, but excited!

Welcome MM!!! Glad you purchased all the "stuff" and can't wait to hear how it works for you....You have come to a great place!!!:welcome:
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

scared, but excited!

Yes, welcome to our community. We re glad to have you. The supps and cds really do wonders with the cravings.
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
            X