I did it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did it!!!

One day AF! Took the kids out for the day, went to lunch and didn't order a drink. Then we went to the flea market, yeah!!! They were so happy. We're home for the day and there is no alcohol in the house. Really don't even want any. So far so good....day 2!

I did it!!!

Great job tired. The key for me is not keeping it in the house. Works wonders! Enjoy how you will feel tomorrow.......
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I did it!!!

Great for you!!! It's wonderfuly uplifting isn't it. I think you've graduated to the point of getting an avatar TOC!
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I did it!!!

Congrats to you!! Yes I do believe that an avatar would be wonderful.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I did it!!!

Well done.
          Keep it up.

Comment

I did it!!!

Thanks for the encouragement, but what is an avatar?

Comment

I did it!!!

It is the little picture we all have next to our names. If you click on user CP and then click on edit avatar, a whole slew of pictures will come up that you can choose from.

Comment

I did it!!!

Yeah, I got me a avatar too! Thanks!!! Why don't more people get in the chat room?

Comment

I did it!!!

Chat usually does not "heat up" until later afternoon/early evening. And weekends are somewhat slower.

Nice job on the avatar, but just an FYI; one of our more "senior" members uses that avatar so don't know if you want to consider changing it so we don't get you two confused. No big deal either which way.......

Comment

I did it!!!

I changed it, I collect pigs so this one seemed fitting. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Comment

I did it!!!

LOL!! That is quite the pig. No offense!

Comment

I did it!!!

Good going tired!

Comment

I did it!!!

Great job TOC!!!! Sounds like you had a great DAY 2 - way to go!!!!!
                          sri

Comment

I did it!!!

Thanks to you all...it is 7:24 my time and still no drink today...I think I can say "I made it through day 2". Here's for day 3...here I come!!!!

Comment

I did it!!!

Tired, beautiful pig

Never ever thought I would say that. I really have come so far..
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X