I just couldn't do it today... please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am new to MYO. I ordered all of the supplements, cd's and book. I should receive on Monday. I had 4 glasses of wine last night and felt horrible all day. I am grateful that I get terrible hangovers! I thought I would not drink tonight, but I have. I just couldn't deal with it today. I am not going to give up.. I promise. I am really hopeful and excited to recieve my package on Monday. I will stay in touch - it is helpful.
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

It takes a while sometimes MM to get day one in. You will do it. We all have our ups and downs...the CDs and supps will make a difference, esp. considering you sound very ready to make a change.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

You will be more ready once you've had a chance to arm yourself with the tools. Be forgiving of yourself. Read the book, get the supps ready, the CDs ready - they all help tremendously!!! Take it one day at a time. Read the posts, check in with the great support here -- welcome!!!! We're glad you are here!!
      sri

Comment

MM don't worry about it. I did the same thing while I was waiting for all my exciting new products to come in the mail. You are very normal and you will succeed.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Meditation Mama- Don't feel bad about not starting. I 've started more than once and each time it took alot of days to go by before I'd actually do it. When the time is right you will start. The wonderful thing about this place is you can just be honest about how and what you are doing and you will be supported and not judged. We really know what you are going through. Aquamarine
          NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
          AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Meditation mama reply

Hi meditation mama

are you alone there? is that why you feel full licence to drink.

do four drinks put you under,guess it depends on your body weight.
            are there bad consequences when you have that much?

Comment

hey stick around!!!

Good people here!!!

Beth
              formerly known as bak310

Comment

Hey sweetie the reason it is so hard for you is that you are trying to do it with willpower alone. willpower sucks. give yourself a big big break. By all means try to cut back a bit for now, but the real journey starts when all your "stuff" arrives.

I had 3 weeks of saying "Right, this is it" daily, and then getting drunk to varying degrees, hating myself and feeling like a weak willed loser, until I finally got the cds supps, kudzu and in my case topa. Since then I have had not one drink and no cravings. It has been utterly miraculous. The MWO programme works. Everything RJ says in her book is the truth.

Stop feeling bad about it. Accept that this is brain chemistry and not a character fault. you are going to be fine hon. Everyone here is here for you and there is no reason to feel bad about yourself.

kate x

Comment

Thank you everyone... I will stick around. I am SO ready. I am excited to receive my "tools" tomorrow. I did drink last night, but I could because hubby and litttle one were gone for the night out of town. Both are back tonight, so I generally don't drink. I am very lucky to have them in my life. I certainly won't tonight as I feel like do-do from last night. Thank you all again. I will stay online today.
                  Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

aquamarine

been there done that understand how you feel.Tomorrow is another day.
                    Dont punish yourself.
                    Good luck.
                    Paula.

Comment

I'm with Paula

Comment

Let go of the guilt and focus on the promise of tomorrow. This isn't a "perfect" journey, I've been there and have done that many times, and know how you feel. Hang in there and when you start using the tools in your kit you will be amazed at the difference it makes.
                        Colorado Chick!
                        Your support means the world to me...:h

Comment

I know exactly how you feel, because I'm going through exactly the same thing while waiting for the CD's and supps to arrive.

Be nice to yourself.

*hug*
                          DooDoo
                          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Thank you all, again!!!

Comment

Help

Well, am drinking tonight...............am on last glass of my bottle of cava.........have vowed not to drink tomorrow night, but can`t quite imagine how I could possibly see that plan through, when the dark comes down and the craving sets in.................

Comment

Working...
                              X