No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helloooo,

I am new here and I have been looking around at some threads...I am excited and hopeful to start my new life. I had Gastric Bypass in 2009 and swapped my love of food for a love of alcohol...I have a beautiful family that suffers....thanks for sharing your stories.

Hi Krsandahl and :welcome:

You'll find lots of support here at MWO and may I suggest you pop over to https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...est-30074.html. (Just click on it)
    Lots of people right where you are and lots of senior members giving a helping hand.
    I too love reading all the stories, keeps me balanced. Good Luck on your journey....PPQ

Comment

Welcome Krsandah! Look forward to hearing about ya. I can only reiterate what PQ and Molly say. Well done on saying Hi - that's a HUGE step.

RC

Comment

Hi krsandahl,
        Welcome to MWO. I recently discovered this site googling an herbal remedy to help me quit. I sat and read for hours and decided that this is where I belong. So far, the best site I've ever encountered! The support is amazing so take advantage. Good luck on your journey.
        One day at a time, no matter how many times I fail, I will get this monkey off of my back!!! :confusedmonkey:

Comment

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the warm welcome! heading over the the nest

Comment

Welcome krsandahl !
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Welcome!
              Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
              A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Working...
              X