Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stop

Hey All.

Just found this site and bought the book. I spent the last 10 months drinking after almost 4 years of being sober. I just can't get it again. I try and fail over and over. I'm lost.

I can't stop

Welcome Shejay!! If you did it before you know you can do it again. You might find the supplements and CDs will be enough to help with the cravings. Glad you found us. :welcome:
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I can't stop

Welcome SheJayDeb,
      Glad you are here. You will find the support from other members amazing. You can do this. Heck you already have and it sounds like you just need a little encouragement to get back on track. You are in the right place.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I can't stop

talk to us Shejaydeb, what's different now? Lush is right on with the suggestions on the supp's/meds. but in the meantime let us know what changed for you and maybe something will come of it. doesn't do any good to beat yerself up (I do that a lot so I guess I can't really judge)
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

I can't stop

Hi and thanks to all.
          I care for my parents (81 and 82) er's hospital visit, lawyers,AND the lose of my best friend of 23 years WHO WALKED WAY has rocked me. Met a nice guy he just could not deal with my family issues.

Comment

I can't stop

Welcome! I understand how tough dealing with elders can be. My drinking issues started while dealing with my mom's cancer -- and now it's back! Very hard on you and those around you. Yet we must take care of ourselves -- that's what they all say and we know it's true but very hard to do -- staying sober is one of those things. Join us and get some support! You have been successful at this before; I somehow believe you can do it again with the help here. Glad you are here! Welcome to you!
            sri

Comment

I can't stop

Thanks everyone

Comment

I can't stop

Shejaydeb
                If we don't have hard times we would never know what the good times are.I lost my best friend due to my drinking,and after a long journey we are back together as if we never skipped a beat.Take time to look at yourself and love yourself then maybe your friend can come back into your life again..

Comment

I can't stop

what is this

Im trying to figure out how to do this posting thing:H

Comment

I can't stop

Hello and welcome.

Comment

I can't stop

hello shejaydeb, Welcome, you will get support here and all the best to you. B

Comment

I can't stop

Shejaydeb,
                        I am new too....starting day 4 AF. You will love it here. everyone gives so much support. I started without the tools. This group has given me the support I needed to get started until they get here.

Comment

I can't stop

hi

im new aswell.was also sober for 4 years.then convinced myself i could drink like a gent.alas soon got back on it big style.
                          weve done it before.one day at a time.

Comment

I can't stop

Shejaydeb:
                            Sometimes taking care of others feels like there is no room left to take care of ourselves, yet that is EXACTLY what we must do. Stay with us and read everything you can. Let us know how you are doing. Welcome to MWO!!!!
                            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

I can't stop

Welcome!!!
                              Control the Mind

Comment

Working...
                              X