Cutting Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutting Back?

I need to cut back on my beer consumption. I'm averaging about 7.5 beers a night lately, wake up with a hangover and repeat. I realise I have a drinking problem and need to work on it. I've let a lot of things go, like friends, health, relationships because it's easier to drink at home. My girlfriend is getting tired of me drinking everyday watching me rinse and repeat.

Any tips? I think I should start out small steps. I seem to drink when i'm bored and nobody is around.

Cutting Back?

Morning BeerLover,

Well as a fellow lover of beer, and drinking roughly the same as you... It just got to the point that I KNEW i had to do something. I'd try cutting back but would find that i'd just end up after a few weeks or so back at the same place.

There's various places to ask for advice around here, including the newbies nest as well as the moderation boards for advice on cutting back is this is something you feel you want to start with. READ the stories here, they are immensely helpful. Everyone has a different take on AL and their relationship to it, so it's well worth being open and reading. Ask questions. Post thoughts. We're all here for you.

Ultimately, YOU need to be the one to decide if you are going to do something and I can tell you now that by simply posting here, saying Hi, that that in itself is a huge step to overcoming your battle with AL.

So, welcome BeerLover, look forward to *seeing* you around the boards! :welcome:

RC

Comment

Working...
    X