X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypersensitivity

kuya;1398727 wrote: LOL WF!

What I LOVE about NZ is it is very live and let live nowadays

We took a trip way up the coast and some roadworks were being done. I had only been here a few months and was truly amazed to see this enormous Maori dude working construction in full makeup and wig! The guy was a tranny and out and proud.... And that is the NEW New Zealand.
    Excellent!!!.... I live in a place where freedom rings..... I believe in each to their own. But, as you know me. Don't feck with my freedom of rights either. Hope we can laugh about this. :H

My girls of course are very gay friendly, oldest had a roomie at one time. I don't care either way. I've been known to watch Ru Pauls Drag Race strictly for entertainment purposes. I may just march in a gay parade one day. I will wear purple & red.

One more post to our grrtt clown Dr. as I'm off to see the Wizard nail tech. I have hot pink toe nails with three wildflowers. I don't wish to be in the guiness book of world records for this. I have something more spectacular in mind. LMAO. Have a great sober day!

Comment

Hypersensitivity

kuya;1398741 wrote: BTW, my DIL is a scot RC ...... So ye canna fool me wiv yer talk!
      Feck.

Comment

Hypersensitivity

RunningCourage;1398732 wrote: Ma maw's in NZ jist noo.

Dinnae yoo twa be saying av bin hinging oot oan these boards, like. She'll hae the heebiejeebies and think am some kinda alkie, ken...
        I just want you to know I'm thrilled to have you here at MWO!.. With your brilliant comic relief writing Dr. clown, I'm having to use a part of my brain to dissect your words, read them as a puzzle.

Plzz congratulate yourself, as you've given me back a few more marbles. You are to be honored!!!............................ :grouptrophy:

Comment

Hypersensitivity

Wildflowers;1398762 wrote: I just want you to know I'm thrilled to have you here at MWO!.. With your brilliant comic relief writing Dr. clown, I'm having to use a part of my brain to dissect your words, read them as a puzzle.

Plzz congratulate yourself, as you've given me back a few more marbles. You are to be honored!!!............................ :grouptrophy:
          :blush:

shucks

:thanks:

Comment

Hypersensitivity

Cashy....your name is Cash Register and you hate check out girls!! Bahahah... Good to see you! B
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
            X