• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be drinking to-day

hello
    day 5 and I won't be drinking to-day hopefully I can keep it up

Well, Ill sure join you for an AF day today.

Good job on your progress, you are quickly approaching your first week...........keep it up
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Hey Tammie,

Yeah, gonna join you with that one also. Here's to an AF Saturday

Enjoy!

RC

Comment

day 7 not drinking to-day

Comment

Awesome Tammie! I think you get a prize for that! I will get the organizers over here!

:goodjob::goodjob:

Comment

well done tammie, I didn't make it so back on day 1. massively disappointed in myself so keep it up its not worth it. Dave x
            AF since 12/11/12

Comment

Great, Tammie! I didn't make it this weekend either, Dave. Right there with you being massively disappointed in myself. Doing everything I can to get into a more positive frame of mind. My goal is to stay AF until the weekend and then give it 100% and make it through the weekend, too. I don't want to get ahead of myself, though. First I have to make it to Friday - then bring it on! I won't make the same mistakes twice!
              ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
              -----------------------------------
              Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

sounds like a plan :-) I made it all wk last wk so should b easier this wk right? stupid thing is I was feeling the best I have in ages then blew it. good luck this wk irie.
                AF since 12/11/12

Comment

This is my first post here and another day one of many day ones. I'm so sick of battling this. I'm 63 and the most AF time I've ever had was about 7 years back in the late 80's, early 90's. I haven't been into daily drinking for a long time, but really want to just end it. Dealing with depression doesn't help my sticking with it.

Comment

Hi Rosehill. Welcome to this site. It really is a godsend. How are you doing getting through Day 1?
                    ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
                    -----------------------------------
                    Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

Working...
                    X