Opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions please

I went to see my GP (doctor) this afternoon and had a good chat about my drinking and wanting to get it under control. She suggested I try the CD's and the Supps and if I'm still not getting it under control, will prescribe Tapomax later. I am comfortable with this.

Sooo as a result, I'm really wanting to know how effective the Kutzu (I think that's what called?) is. I have to wait another 10 days or so for it to arrive to Australia.

I'm really looking forward to the CD's too!

So what does the Kutzu actually do for you? Does it just stop you from wanting to have a drink? I am sure there is some will power involved too, but am anxious for some feedback on the Kutzu.

Thanks in advance for your feedback guys.

DooDoo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Opinions please

Hi there Doo doo

I had 3 weeks or so of trying (and failing) to do this with willpower alone until my MWO goodies arrived. I am now on my 7th day of being AF and have had no cravings, and am able to be around drink and drinkers, quite happily. I can't tell you which of the constituent parts of the programme are working (I am doing the whole damn lot exactly as recommended in the book) - maybe they all are or maybe it's just one bit - but it's working, so far... (fingers, toes and all other relevant body parts crossed...).

I suspect that for me the most effect bit is the hypno and the kudzu. As far as I understand it the kudzu has been shown in trials to reduce desire to drink in those who want to reduce their intake.

hang on in there Doo Doo - the fact that you are so excited to start is in itself a big part of this. It has been utterly transformational for me. (Prior to this I was drinking everyday to the point of not remembering the end of each evening, and often during the day too.)

good luck and stay with us K x

Comment

Working...
    X