I SUCK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I SUCK!

I tried so hard, but today I stopped on the way home....bought the precious little four pack of wine...said I would drink 2...well 4th one is gone...I hate myself right now....no I won't have a hangover, but I WAS doing good. Yeah, I will start AGAIN tomorrow.

I SUCK!

:l

Comment

I SUCK!

Hey,

YOU DO NOT SUCK! You are human like the rest of us and in the midst of all this you are ready to start again tomorrow.

Big hugs to you.:l :l :l :l
      Enough is enough

Comment

I SUCK!

Tired,
        Having 4 little one's compared to what you used to comsume is a vast improvement isn't it? You do not suck. You are just like all of us...figuring this out.

Be nice to yourself.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I SUCK!

Nope - you were just being human. Tomorrow is that start of a new day - try to look forward to it with anticipation. BTW - notice you're here talking to us about it? I'm thinking that you're still doing good....
          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

I SUCK!

Okay Tired, no negative talk allowed. You drank probably the equivalent of two glasses of wine. So what? If your goal is complete abstinence then yes you did not do it today. But you did it the last 2-3 or whatever and you are working on your problem. People get tired of me saying this but I firmly believe you need to focus on what you HAVE done that was positive and not focus on the negative. Okay? OKAY??? Let me hear you say, "Yes, Sr. Member Lush, I will only focus on the positive from now on."
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I SUCK!

Tomorrow is a brand new day! You've done great so far - so pick yourself up, dust yourself off and make a new resolve - that's the wonderful thing about a clean slate - it's yours to write/draw whatever you want on it!
              :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
              Goals:
              Days 1-7 DONE
              Days 8-14 DONE
              Days 15-21 DONE
              30 days DONE
              60 days
              100 days

Comment

I SUCK!

Tired, you do not suck. No negative self-talk is now a new rule in this forum! I have no idea as to what 4 mini bottles of wine are - we don't have those here as far as I know. But from what Lush was saying it is only the amount of a couple of glasses. I am at day 67 and I have cravings quite a bit of the time. Like for instance right now! I would die for a glass of red wine. If I went and bought a bottle would I think I sucked... probably not. I have a better understanding of this disease and how hard it is to battle.

So please stop being so hard on yourself. You are doing great! Nothing happens over night. If that were the case then there would be no poverty, diseases, suffering ,etc... It all takes time and determination. What is that old saying? "Rome wasn't built in a day."

Tomorrow is a new day, my friend. Embrace the day with a positive attitude and the will to start over.

Comment

I SUCK!

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing~but rising every time we fall" N. Mandela
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I SUCK!

Tired- Don't get too down on yourself. It will only work against you. There are very few people ( none that I have ever known) that can overcome this problem without many slips and lots of time. You are just beginning . Don't look back and just keep trying. You are moving in the right direction. You might take some detours but you can still get there. Take Care! Aquamarine
                    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
                    AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

I SUCK!

Tired - you came here and posted. That is awesome. That is what matters most right now. Try to post everyday - check out the section on research it has some really good articles and ideas. Give those kids a hug and know we all love you.

Comment

I SUCK!

I love the "no negative self talk, only positive"!! Tired, you have come so far and have done a great job. Really, those 4 little bottles - like 2 real glasses of wine right? Could have been 4 big bottles -many glasses of wine. How smart of you to buy the little 4-pack, even if you drank them all, you are still better off!

You will do well here, keep posting and keep reading. I actually read more than I post but I learn something everyday!

Comment

I SUCK!

Tired You suck , thats crazy talk you are human and you are fighting against a very powerful disease.So you had some wine WHATEVER ,thats what we do we drink lets try to focus on how little you had not that you had something you should some restraint you will only be stronger for it next time .You live and learn figure out what got to you and next time try to let it go before you let it get to you.Everyone is here to help use your tools...

Comment

I SUCK!

Tired, do not beat yourself up! It is not easy, you will get there, and so will I! Take care of you & keep smiling.
                            :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
                            Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

I SUCK!

Tomorrow is another day. Love yourself enough to forgive yourself and start again. You have done terrific so far. We are here!
                              sri

Comment

Working...
                              X