hey im back xxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey im back xxx

Sweet, from your first post where you sounded so sad, you sound very positive. There will be a few people along to post you in the right direction, but having a good plan really help - the tool box has lots of great ideas, and the newbies nest is a really warm place to find many friends and encouragement with people in really similar places - you will get really welcomed there. You seem so willing to try, and there are so many good ideas around...happy reading...
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

hey im back xxx

SweetLipsUk, yes please come and visit the Newbie's Nest in the Just Starting out section...Also please see a link to the Tool Box in my signature line below...there, you'll find 100's of tips and coping skills to help you thru the first days and weeks. The Newbie's Nest has folks in all stages of their quits! We have LOTS of success...and I'm one! We are glad you found us....just take your cursor over by my name, Byrdlady, above, (the one with the dot by it) left click it and it'll drop down, see All Posts By Byrdlady and click there, you'll see Newbie's Nest! Welcome! Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

hey im back xxx

Hiya Sweetlipsuck & :welcome: to MWO

So glad you found us! Sorry I missed you yesterday! Very happy to read just after one day's welcome from all these beautiful people who care, your feeling a bit better! I do hope you will join the love, laughter & sobriety circle in the Nest. The leaders over there know what they are talking about. Byrdie is one of my Captains. Plus she's a crack up. Of course there are many grrt people in the Nest & all over this grrt site.

Hope your feeling even better today. Maybe check in when you get a chance hun. :l

PS. I like your name. Kinda reminds me of a fave lipstick with some flavor.

Comment

hey im back xxx

feeling good,, xx

hey wildfwrs, wow firstly i love ur username,, i lived near a whole meadow of wildflowers and is the best memory i have,, when i was young , wiv my mates, making dens and daisy chains, and of course getting up to mischeif that u do when u lil,,, and secondly,, thank you for such a lovely reply,, i hops u are ok> ,,, as i do all my fellows on here,, sooooooooooooooooooooo glad i checked back in,,, im off tomorrow to buy some kudzu,, and see how it goes!! today, tonight ,, i really wanted to cut back,, and i did,,, i waited for 2 hours before i had my 1st!!! then i sipped more slowly,, making it last longer,,, alas ,, i havent cut down on as much,,, even comtemplated going out to get more,,, but i thought,,, no,, im off to bed and gonna check in here instead,, thank you mwo guys and gouls (halloween coming up ) for support,, off to a good start , if not at a snails pace!!! check in 2morrow ,, nite nite xxx :thanks:

Comment

hey im back xxx

oh and wildflowers,, my name comes from my hubbys nickname for me,,, he's always called me sweetlips,, apparently ,, i have juicy poutful lips like sophia loren!!!!! im not complaining!! she's hot, xxxx:thanks:

Comment

hey im back xxx

Hi sweet!!!

You sound very positive and it' s a good start!! As it was mentioned by our "expierienced memebers" - tool box and beeing in Nest is very necessary. And good plan for the day. There will be cravings, tempations etc. The best tool (at least for me) - is to catch this tought (about AL) and do some action. My moto for now is "Action kills a tought". Or other term will be - distract yourself. Do - physical exercise, walk, household staff (normally there are a lot things to do), shopping, reading, talking..
              As my mind is always analysing everything and is very alert and restless - watching good movie helps me. It distracts me.
              Wish you strenght!! And you will do it!!!
              The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
              /Antoine de Saint-Exupery/

Comment

hey im back xxx

hey audrey,, ur a wise owl,,, hey my bro lives in melbouren ,, sure is nice there? ,, but on the subject of al,, i have done detox and af before , approx 5 times,,, i know wot im up against! phew ,, i was a herion addict and that shit was easier to quit than good ole al,,, but im determined,,, ive been battling this evil demon for 12 yrs now,,, im on the brink of no return,, unless i change,, and now,,, so me being positive, is just cos im at the beginning,,, gee i know wot i can be like eon day 4!! thats my nemisis!!!!! bloody day 4,,,, aaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,, hate day 4,, but thi stime i kinda feel diffrent bout it,,, u know,, i kinda want it,, i know i need it,,, but this time ,,, I WANT IT,,, so that to me is a massive step into fite direction,,, im a stubborn ole aquarius gal,, and i will only do wot i want , when i want ,, lol xxxx keep u posted,,,,, lv all u guys xxxxx peace be wiv ya all xxxxxxxx oh and ps,,, hubbys back in our bed,, and not on sofa!!! woop woop ,, getting there eh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but v slowly xxxxxxxxx nite nite all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

hey im back xxx

gosh i so appologise for my spelling,,, canny find me glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey im back xxx

Good to be stubborn!!! In case with AL this feature helps!!

Yes, first days are tricky!! My "tricky" day is today - 6. Feeling good, looking good, why not to indulge herself with nice cold white wine...nop..
                    I have to be very carefull "nanny for myself" today:H

Take care too!!!
                    The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
                    /Antoine de Saint-Exupery/

Comment

hey im back xxx

thanks audrey,, im hoping you have a good day 6,,, so proud of u hun xxx im gonna go get some kudzu and see how that goes,, gonna start tonite with one glass less, an hour later, keep u posted.

you go gal,, very impressed, cant wait till i can say that too,,, take care sw xxx

Comment

Working...
                      X