Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3

I have not drank for 3 days and feeling pretty good.. Feeling real fuzzy / tired etc.. I have tried this several times and want to make this work.. I NEVER thought I would be here.. I know I can do this but need encouragement to get thru this.. Thanks in advance. :new:

Day 3

Well done on your three days! That is the worst over with. :welcome:

Hop onto the newbies thread, there are a large number getting the ball rolling with their sobriety. Good to see you, you have arrived in a good place to recover.

KY

Comment

Day 3

Newbie Thread??

New here so not sure how to find the Newbie Thread :new:

Comment

Day 3

:goodjob::welcome:hey rr,, u is doing great,,, well done on day 3,,, you star xxxx keep us all posted,, we is all here if you need us,,, xxx keep it up hun xxxx

Comment

Day 3

Roadrunner61;1398856 wrote: New here so not sure how to find the Newbie Thread :new:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...est-30074.html

there ya go!
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Day 3

RR, see my name Byrdlady above with the dot beside it? Take your cursor over my name and left click it...a drop down box will appear and you will see Find all posts by Byrdlady...click that and the Newbie's nest will appear on that list. Also find the link to the Tool Box in my signature line below. There are tons of tips and coping strategies to help you! Welcome! B
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Day 3

ahh bl,, you is so kind to all us newbies,,,, your a star xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Day 3

Sweet...I coulda posted the link like Nelz did...I am learning and it's a slow go!!! Getting there! Thanks for the kind words! B
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Day 3

Roadrunner:

glad to see you here and we are all here together! I drank for 20 years and just found the site about 2 weeks ago, got the courage and helpful hints from the site and quit! So look around and there's lots of great info and have a great day today!
                  Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                  A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Day 3

oop sorry i missed nelz!! a star too,,, sorry nelz xxxxxxx
                    sweets xxx

Comment

Working...
                    X