forget it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forget it

dya know what? i came back here after a few years,,, really really wanted to come back ,,, i remember all the good ole guys and gals that were here,,, i felt at first really welcome, by many,, but this one person,,, is just out to get me,,, and no,,, i do know my way round,,, and im so so sad that this place has changed,,, used to be rather nice, and i did initially think that,,, and im so gutted because i thouhgt honestly that i came back,,, cos i wanted to,,, not cos i needed to,,, but cos i wanted to,,,, but i cant deal with this pettiness!!!! its like,,, dealing with a 12 yr old!!!! sorry but maybe catch u all lata when she's gone,,,,, or maybe i am,,,, keep up the good work u cool peeps out there,,, big hugs xxxxxxxx sweetlips xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:goodjob::thanks :

forget it

Who?
    AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
    AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
    STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

forget it

As far as I know this is a place for all trying to recover, am I wrong?
      AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
      AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
      STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

forget it

Hope you reconsider. It's worth staying here even if there is one (or more) people who are offensive. This is about *your* recovery and you have to take it.

"I like people too much or not at all."
        Sylvia Plath

Comment

forget it

yep your right guys xxx

ok yep both stumpy (love that name ) and library gairl,,, i was just a bit peed off cos she was so damm condersending,,, i gyess i just took it to heart too much and i shouldnt have done,,, silly ole me,, x
          so ,, im staying ,,, no one is gonna get in my way of being here with all you lovely and inspiring peeps,,,,, i will just ignore her xxxxx

so,, heres to a fab thurs xxxxxxxxxxxx

hope all is well xxx
          sw xxx:thanks::l

Comment

forget it

This community has loads of different people from lots of different cultures,as its a hidden community you will get people who come here for there own petty and personal reasons than the one we all should be here for which is the fight against alcoholism,if you find there is a particular poster annoying you you can put on them on ignore,having said that its nice to have such a wide range of different opinions being posted on here once its all being kept civil.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

forget it

Sweet -
              Please don't leave. Just remember that there are people from ALL over the world here with many opinions and personalities. And also, sometimes words on the screen don't come across like they were supposed to. Also remember, nobody has the POWER to make you feel bad, only you can do that. Let comments fall off of you (easier said than done, I know). When I feel bad or picked on, I tell myself that the person making the comments is probably just a sad, pathetic person, and I feel sorry for them. The majority of people here are good hearted, kind and really want to help. Stick to those people and ignore the rest. Come on...you CAN do this! :l
              K9
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

forget it

thanks guys,,, yep i agree with you all,,, im here and im here to stay,,,,
                this is a wonderful place for us , and its support i want to give and help that i need,,,, thanks
                sweets xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

Comment

forget it

im dying to know who pissed you off! not me i hope
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

forget it

hahaha pauly,,, no not at all,,,,,,, im not gonna name names,,, cos thats naughty,,, and well,,,im trying to be a good girl!!!!!

im so chuffed i stayed and didnt let her push me off my plan,,,,, getting my kudzu 2morrow!!!!!!!! so excited , im just so pleased i stayed here,,, dont think i can do it without you all,,, well apart from one lol hahaha
                    oh anyone have ant ideas on other supps i can get?? im gonna get milk thisle for sure,,, my poor liver,,, must be like a bloody ole flip flop !!!!!
                    sweets xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                    X