AA vs MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA vs MWO

oh ok i get that,,, just a bit confused,,, and ialcoholic training them? i dont get it,,, im sorry im stupid,, im confused? xx but honest xxx

Comment

AA vs MWO

alcoholic are u here to gain training? , it was kinda wierd that you wanted to know for research where everyone lived?/ just curious no stuff just curious? ? xx

Comment

AA vs MWO

Good words all. I have been on MWO a long time. I did not get sober until I added AA. It works for me. Everyone needs to find their own path.
        Love and Peace,
        Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

AA vs MWO

Sweetlips:

No. I'm just curious. I was thinking about starting a thread to see the reasons behind their user names. For example: yours: is it sweet lip suk or sweet lips uk? And why? You can see that has absolutely no research value whatsoever. Just my stupid curiosity!!!!
          Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
          A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

AA vs MWO

oh ok ,, actually im SWEETLIPSUK cos thats what ive got,, and thats my hubbys nickname for me,,, and secondly,, ive been looking into your posts,,, and i dont like what ive found,,,, seems you are here for an alter motive,,, just read all your posts,, and im gobsmacked,,,,how could you say to mark2 ,,, severe alcoholwithdrawals can kill,, should be monitored by a doctor>? you are so quick to put in your opinion,,, this place was not like this years ago,,, and frabkly i do not like you one bit,, i find u insincere, only donig this for your own reshearch, and i dont like you or trust you ,,,, and for that im ouuta here,,, thank you for really being a painb in my arse xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry everyone else ,, i really trie d, but i cant do it,,, im not a

troll, and never wanted to be one,,, sorry gals ,, keep up ya good work ,,,, no doubt u will do welll,,,,
            lv sweetlisuk,,,
            SWEETLIPSUK yeh!!! good luck ,,, im crying now but honest good luck u dudes and dudeetts,, im so sad cos i had my programmge and plan all ready for monday ,,, get my kudzu 2moorrow,, had to wait till hubby got paid,,, but never mind ,,, i'll just do it on my own,,, xxx peace sweets xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

AA vs MWO

Sweet Lips UK, whats up honey? why do you care about what anyone thinks or wants to know, don't answer, everyone just wants to learn. Maybe you aren't ready to quit just yet??? or manybe you need to find someone to connect with ME OR K9 or whoever, K9 if it seems like I'm picking on you tonight, I'm not, it's just that your name always comes up in my mind. Swet come back when you are ready.
              AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
              AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
              STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

AA vs MWO

Sweetlipsuk if mwo is helping you in anyway at all in your battle against alcohol then don't leave,you yourself can pick and choose what posts you read and don't,stick with the folks you get on with and interact with them.

Re aa & mwo I went to aa at the start of my journey,thought it was great meeting people face to face with the same goals as myself,it actually helped me get on better on here.for me now mwo is so convenient as you can come in anytime and from anyplace,so for me mwo suits my lifestyle.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                X