AA and MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA and MWO

I have been going to AA maybe once or twice a week, I ran into a buddy of mine who has major liver damage and is on a waiting list for a transplant HELLO!. This was tonight, she accepeted to be my sponser as of Monday and I am so looking forward to it. This will be the one extra push I need. MWO has helped me so much and I will continue to read and write on here, I want to thank everyone of you who have helped me. Thank you xoxoxox All:l Somethimes you need both.
    AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
    AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
    STUMPY IS A LADY!

AA and MWO

Stumpy: I needed up read about that. Thank you for posting about that member waiting for liver transplant/. Any idea how much she drank per day and how long? I'm afraid of needles but I am paranoid about my liver status....
    Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
    A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

AA and MWO

Alcoholic, she drank from morning til nite, vodka in the moring and added many, many bottles of wine til night, only 42 freaking years old... so sad but she will help me. my drinking was 4-6 per night and weekend 7-9 over a period of 10 hours, my liver count was only 100.03 and the doctors looked at me like I was a fall down knock out rummie. whatever, I think by now my live is down to about 96..normal.
      STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

AA and MWO

Poor thing. Only 42! Luckily i don't drink that much. Congrats on your liver getting healthier! I'd be thrilled to have that news! Just got the result of my first Mammogram and it was normal, and I was thrilled about that!
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

AA and MWO

Al, last year my husband nearly died. He had a major horrible withdrawal. I didn't think he would make it back, after all of that he still wants to lol moderate. can't happen, once you have those seizures, you always have them, he's making it so hard on me. I'm starting to give up.
          STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Working...
          X