LET US ALL BE MORE UNDERSTANDING.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laughter is the best medicine. Love ya, Patrick! Keep us smiling and laughing always!!!!
    Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
    A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Alcoholic, I really like you but I think it's time to put this to sleep. make up any thread you want and those who choose to folllow will. I am a "newbie" and I find this all very depressing and totally sad. I hope I wake to a happy forum, I can dream. Sweet bubble gum dreams, my friends.
      AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
      AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
      STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

stumpy;

I'm just the straw that broke the camels back. The war has be going on for ages. I'm a naive newbie who knows nothin'. But as we speak the senior members are talking to the administrators to come up w a solution. So all this bitchin' and moan in' is going somewhere hopefully. Last I heard, a new is in progress. But the rules, the thread titles,etc, have to be ironed out. I'm a nobody just waitin' to see what's new. You know what I mean?
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoaktW-Lu38[/video]]Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - Life Of Brian (Monty Python) Lyrics - YouTube
          AF since october 8th 2012:new

How to get Alcohol free in 6 minutes :H
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

Comment

Love it, Patrick!!! Thanks for posting this thread. This was never about drama, it was a deep issue that needed to resolved between the abstainers and the moderators. They just need to work it out their differences so there will be a happy, peaceful community for years to come.

Lets hope there's a peace talk between the two sides and a mutual agreement can be reached. The whole MWO community anxiously awaits....

Hey I'm beginning to sound like running courage!
            Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Alcoholic, I like you but this is about drama, drama of trying to quit drinking. I fear that you are scaring newbies from coming on this site, this site that can help them. With all do respect, what is your purpose on here? why are you here? Make up your own tread. I understand some parts of how you feel but can't you go about it in a different, maybe more constructive way?
              STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Stumpy, Alcoholic has answered you in a kind, sympathetic way. We all hope all of this comes to some good and that everyone can feel like they have a place where they belong here. I hope you have found your place too, and feel free to join us in our new discussion thread...coming soon.

"I like people too much or not at all."
                Sylvia Plath

Comment

sorry alco but I respectfully disagree,
                  seriously,peace talks? deep issues?sides? its just a disagreement between a bunch of people with the same problem who are looking for help and to help each other.If someone does not like what someone else says just ignore it thats all. it actually is that simple.the problem is not in my opinion mod v abs its people getting snotty because someone else does'nt agree with the're point of view(and I'm talking about both viewpoints and not anyone specific).like I said in a previous post just IGNORE THEM.

actually I'm sorry I started this now I thought I was helping.
                  AF since october 8th 2012:new

How to get Alcohol free in 6 minutes :H
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

Comment

LOL Patrick, you souldn't be sorry but I can see how you ended up feeling sorry. LG, I'm shocked. This is a newbie thread, not a mod or another but a newbie Thread. Try all you want to change it but its still going to be a newbie thread. I hope you guys get the thread you want, I will even jump in or just read but this is getting really f..ing sick. Good night.
                    STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Patrick;1400228 wrote: sorry alco but I respectfully disagree,
                      seriously,peace talks? deep issues?sides? its just a disagreement between a bunch of people with the same problem who are looking for help and to help each other.If someone does not like what someone else says just ignore it thats all. it actually is that simple.the problem is not in my opinion mod v abs its people getting snotty because someone else does'nt agree with there point of view(and I'm talking about both viewpoints and not anyone specific).like I said in a previous post just IGNORE THEM.

actually I'm sorry I started this now I thought I was helping.
                      Don't sweat it Patrick. I agree with some of what you say but not all.

If I were to put all the people who had pissed me off over the past few weeks on ignore.......... I would be talking to myself!

Just kidding ! but this mod/ab thing needs resolving, it was put down a couple of weeks ago, then someone picked the scab off again, knowingly I fear.

Anyway the wound has reopened and needs to be properly repaired.

Comment

What have I said that is shocking? I didn't mention modding. I'm sorry if you misunderstood. However, this site is for newbies who want to learn to moderate as well as abstain. I'm not recruiting in any way shape or form, so just don't go there, please.

Sylvia Plath

Comment

LibraryGirl;1400238 wrote: What have I said that is shocking? I didn't mention modding. I'm sorry if you misunderstood. However, this site is for newbies who want to learn to moderate as well as abstain. I'm not recruiting in any way shape or form, so just don't go there, please.
                          Who was that to LG? I know it weren't to me but I am confused...sorry

Comment

Library Girl no ill over here. NO, this site is for newbies..there is a mod site, I know, I read it. This is a newbie site. Why does everyone want to confuse the poor newbies. Just keep your mod site and let peeps go over there, I just don't get it. BTW I like you and repect you very much LG.
                            STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Probably shouldn't have replied. It's true, this site is for recovery, not debate. I think Stumpy misunderstood my previous post and I replied to him/her.

Sorry Stumpy but I think I'm allowed to post wherever I like. I haven't said anything confusing in here. Let's all try and get along, ok? I respect you as well, as long as you don't continue to misunderstand me and imply that I'm trying to lead *anyone* astray.

Sylvia Plath

Comment

Kuya, it was directed at me ( the big mouth) not you lol sorry.lol
                                STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

Working...
                                X