Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this the right place for me?

KB -

You don't HAVE to do anything you don't feel like doing. Here is a link to the Newbies Nest if you are interested in checking it out:
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...627-30074.html

Post where you want, when you want, about what you want...it's fine! I do believe you can subscribe to be a paying member, but you don't have to. That's completely up to you.

The Newbies Nest Roll Call is just a tool to kind of see where everyone is at in their sobriety. You can post there, or not...again, up to you!

We're glad you're here. Call on me whenever you need to!

K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

happy to find such amazing people here. i haven't poked around too much, but in the posts i've done, people are very supportive. just keep asking questions - don't pay for anything, we are all here to help. i'll keep you posted if the cd's are worth the money. the book is just okay - i got more help just reading all the directions on the supplements.

you're going to to great. if you decide to go AF one day at a time, one day a week, or AF all together - you're making a step in the right direction. :-) congratulations!

Comment

oh my gos im so upset!!! i was going to bed early , i wished you all night nigth ,, then coiulnt sleep , soooooooooooooooo excited to have been here, so when hubby was fasy asleep.. i was very naughty and snuck downstairs and logged on,,, too excited to wait until the morning,,, and im upset now because someone has told me to sober up!!!
        im not even drunk,, i just wanted to say hello ,, what is this all about ?? i was afriad of this and i havent even started my detox properly yet!!! please help!! i dont want to upset anyone,,,
        oh my gosh no,,, i feel silly now,, but im also scared like i was before!!!!
        thank you for anyone who takes time to read tis,,,
        all my olove kb1 xxxx:new::upset::upset:

Comment

kb1;1400187 wrote: oh my gos im so upset!!! i was going to bed early , i wished you all night nigth ,, then coiulnt sleep , soooooooooooooooo excited to have been here, so when hubby was fasy asleep.. i was very naughty and snuck downstairs and logged on,,, too excited to wait until the morning,,, and im upset now because someone has told me to sober up!!!
          im not even drunk,, i just wanted to say hello ,, what is this all about ?? i was afriad of this and i havent even started my detox properly yet!!! please help!! i dont want to upset anyone,,,
          oh my gosh no,,, i feel silly now,, but im also scared like i was before!!!!
          thank you for anyone who takes time to read tis,,,
          all my olove kb1 xxxx:new::upset::upset:
          welcome Kb your doing fine,if someone upsets you there should be an ignore their post function around here somewhere and you wont see anything they post,someone here will explain where it is.and dont be scared ,there is a lot of warm, generous loving people here who are only too willing to help and support you.Good luck on monday and dont forget to check out the roll call thread ,I i found it helped me a lot
          Patrick
          AF since october 8th 2012:new

How to get Alcohol free in 6 minutes :H
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

Comment

Kb1, My god are you cute. Hang around and take what you need and leave the rest. K9 is right, it's not always like this. Just think of it as a sandbox in the playgound, everyone gunning to be boss. Be your own boss. Stay Strong!
            AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
            AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
            STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

im not drunk i promise,, im just so very rubbish at a computre,!!! and i wont wear my glasses lik im supposed to,,, im thinking theres a rather lot of things going along her that i dont even know about,, an d its scaring me,,,
              so i will come back another day,, when the rain has gone away,,,
              thankyou all for such a lovely welcome,, and i hope very much to speak to you again soon,,,
              take care you kind friends xxxxxxx:goodjob::goodjob:
              ooo i love these little pictures we can use!! never seen anythinglike it!!! just fab xx:h:l

Comment

I'm not happy with whats going on either. I feel very sad and I hope it all goes away. I feel like my little safe ship has been high jacked. not liking it right now but I wont leave.
                AF since 8/29/12 Goal 30 day-screwed up on day 9
                AF since 9/9/12- Goal 30 days
                STUMPY IS A LADY!

Comment

what a strange way to support someone who has come here for a community of like minded people? sober up? really? it sounds like there might be some people here who feel they need to put people down in order to feel better about themselves. obviously you came here to feel safe and welcomed, and supported when you need it. and not judged in any way. i think you are courageous to even sign in - that's a great first step to realizing your goal... whatever it is. and everyone here is supposed to support that goal. weather you are going for complete alcohol free, moderation, or whatever... that is your choice. and we should not judge you in any way. just stick with those that are supportive of you.

Comment

kb dont get upset,,, hes just an idiot and has no respect .
                    we are all here for you,, apart from a very tiny few of peeeps,
                    hey im on my mish monday too,,, you wanna buddy up ?
                    we can share and care 2gether?
                    stay with us huuny xx pm me if you need too
                    sweets xxxxxxxxx:l

Comment

i would love 2 x

That will be great sweetlips uk x I'm in . Oh and thank you very much for all of kind words x x

Comment

i'm new - whats a mish monday? is that just fancy for no drinks on mondays? :-) count me in!

Comment

I love how we all have the same feelings.. and more love the kind support. I have been AF 6 days and feel awesome. I think I will too purchase the Kudzu and L-Glutamine. I have been taking Milk Thistle as well. Now that I have made this committment I am committed to losing the weight I put on with the drinking. I am going to Hawaii for business in January and I am going to LOOK good and wear the clothes that I have in my closet. I am so excited and feel so much more in control.. KB I would love for us to be Sober Buddies. Private message me and we can be each others support. Our stories sound very similar. Thanks everyone for listening!!

Comment

monday it is guys!!

im thinking about going as af as i can on monday,,, started taking the kudzu and l-glut and zinc today,,, its amazing how quickly it worked!! i normally partake in my first of the evening about 5pm,, on a saturday,,, normally in the midweek its about 7pm,,, but today (which is saturday) i dint start until 8 approx,, and sipped rather slower than normal,,, im not saying i have not been an angel,, but this is my plan,, i actually have consumed less and over a much longer period!! its now modnight and i still have half a bottle of the nastiness in my fridge!!!
                            so hows that for a result!!
                            i recommend the kudzu,, for i know i cannot do it without,, although not sure if my over enthusiastic approach to (hopefully) my last ever detox,, has contributed,,, although i may add,, i do feel excited about this,,,
                            we can do it guys or girls,, its a nice lazy sunday for me tommow,, then monday is nigh xx
                            can we do it??

YES WE CAN,,, bob the builder in uk im afraid!!! google it hahaha
                            xx kb1 xxxx

Comment

dangrob

sweetlips uk pm me, and a mish ,, is on a mission apparently!! english slang,,, sorry for any confusion,,haha
                              oh and whilst im here,, can i just add , if thats ok,, that i do have to wear glasses,, so huge appologies in advance if my spelling is rather diabolical,, and also ,, i do speak the queens english,, so i am also sorry if it may take me a while to get used to using!abbreviations or mwo words!!
                              im working on it x promise xx
                              take care
                              see you monday lv kb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              but i do adore all these lilttle icons we can use,, just adds to the nature of our posts doesnt it xxx

Comment

roadrunner

yes we must,,, im in on it with so far,, dangrob, sweetlipsuk,, and hopefully you xxx
                                we must be called the 4 muskateers!!!
                                i want to be aramis xx think thats how one spells it!! oops will google,, gosh where would we be without darn google these days haha xxx
                                not here , thats for sure hahaha
                                xxxkb xx:H
                                actually i should be d'artagnan,,,,, cos he's a bit of a sisssy,,,, whos going to be athos?
                                porthos
                                aramis?
                                xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X