hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

Hello all.I am looking forward with hope for the new direction I want to take my life. I am taking Kudzu which lead me to this site. I read somewhere here that the recomended dosage rose from 1000 to 3000. Is that the daily recomended or??

hello

Welcome my fathers son!! :welcome:

Yes, the recommended dose I believe is between 1800-3000 mg a day. You might find some of the other aspects of the program helpful as well. Wishing you the best!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

hello

Hello and welcome.
      I hope you find what you need.
      Best wishes.

Comment

hello

Welcome

Hope to great is it not?
        Here there is support, tools, understanding, all which moves Hope to reallity...

Glad you are here...
        Control the Mind

Comment

hello

Welcome,
          Glad you found us. Lush is right. Hope you keep coming back
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

hello

Thanks for all the support you have all given me so far without knowing it.

I have been happily drunk for 15 years – all of my adult life – I have difficulty feeling until my brief dips into sobriety.
            Technically, I should not be a drunk my mum and dad were great but mental illness run in my family ( is that taboo) – my nan is bipolar and my great granddad and second cousin committed suicide) not that I have ever had the tendency)
            I am not a bad person but feel like one all the time I drink. I have been to AA but it wasn’t for me.
            The first time I realised that I was an alcoholic, was when I was pregnant with my second child and couldn’t stop the cravings. How I fought, how I knew that this was wrong but I had my moments but I had mores abstinences than alcohol.
            But it was hard. I’d though it was fun till I realised that it is a sinister friend. Oh it will help you when you are depressed or happy or whenever you need it, it is there, waiting to tempt you, I don’t want it there anymore.

Remember it is your brain that addiction is wired too and that is why it is so hard to break, it knows your weaknesses and how to work you.

I guess I am scared but am proud of all of you who are doing it – we are better for trying – so many people do not know that there is another option (my husband for example)

This is my cry for help – I can’t stop but I will!!! Oh am I determined -I have story to tell but I am not very open....

Love Sarah

Comment

hello

:flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

hello

Sarah, welcome. And you are so right that this is a brain wiring issue which this program really works to address with the use of supplements, hypnosis CDs, support from people here on the boards, and even prescription medication if you feel you need it. I hope you will stick around and find that there is strength in numbers!!

"We are better for trying." I like that quote. :welcome:

Comment

hello

:new:

Hi Thanks for the reply - how do I start a new thread without having to reply to an existing one?

Comment

hello

Hi,

Go to the top of the page and click Our Community. Then go down to the category you would like to post under, such as general discussion and click on that. A whole bunch of posts should pop up and at the top of all of those posts it will say "New Thread". Click on that and type away...........

Comment

hello

Lush - You are very kind !!

Comment

Working...
                      X