Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset.. Restart

K9Lover;1402320 wrote: SOI,

I got into a crochet frenzy for a while...I swear I have 20+ scarves...only because that's the only thing I know how to make (and blankets...anything that only requires going back and forth...lol). WHATEVER it takes to keep your hands occupied. Kuya is right, days 3-5 are the worst, but they pass. Remember, a craving will never last as long as a hangover. Stick close and ride out the urges!

K9
    Too funny, your better than me though!
    I can only make chains
    Today I chose to start living!

Comment

Reset.. Restart

Hi Daisy
      Hanging in there.... I just feel so exhausted all day. Di u guys feel like that at first?
      Today I chose to start living!

Comment

Reset.. Restart

So over it;1403386 wrote: Hi Daisy
        Hanging in there.... I just feel so exhausted all day. Di u guys feel like that at first?
        The fatigue was amazing, it is just the toxins leaving your body. It goes on for a while but nowhere near as bad as the first 5 days. Look on it as a good thing .....you are already starting to heal and fatigue is part of that process.

Comment

Reset.. Restart

Hi SOI!

Yes, fatigue is part of the process. Your body is healing, so you may feel worse before you start to feel better. Be patient and remember that you abused your body for a long time (we all did) and it can't heal overnight. The first couple weeks I felt exhausted, so I treated myself as though I were sick...early bed, lots of liquids, hot baths, soup...etc. Take care of yourself in the beginning, and before you know it, you'll feel so much better. Hang in there, and don't quit before the miracle happens...because it will if you let it!

K9
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
          X