Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling very nervous as Day 1. n not sure how to use this site. :new ::confusedmonkey::

Welcome Wolfy x

And we'll done on making your decision - you are in the right place !!!

There are lots of peeps here on various stages if our journey together so settle in, have a mooch around and do some reading - pop over to the newbies nest - all are welcome and made to delay home xxx

Keep close and let us know how you're doing xxx
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

:welcome: wolfblood! Keep experimenting around the site - you will get it figured out.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Welcome, trials and error in navigating the site but you will gain lots of knowledge and tricks to help w your journey. Good luck and see you around!!
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Hi Wolfblood,

We're glad to have you here! Keep reading and posting so we can get to know you. The Newbies Nest is a great place to start. Stick around!

K9
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hello wolf and welcome. I felt the same way when I first arrived anything special you are trying to do? Let us know and good luck on your journey!
            Kdog:welcome:
            Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

hi wf,as these guys have said,just keep coming here and read,there is so much information,and sooo many wonderful,caring people! i come here often cuz im always on the phone anyways! good days bad days,come here and ask questions,read,just jump in!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X