Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catch it early?

Hi Rich and welcome to MWO..
    My son is a USA Marine who has served in Iraq.
    You have my greatest respect!
    Boredom is a problem, isn't it?
    I guess one way of looking at it is, better to be bored than to be out shooting at someone or being shot at!
    I'm happy that you realized that you may be headed in the wrong direction.
    There is help here and acceptance. You, young man are my hero.
    Keep the faith and let us hear from you. God speed.
    :l Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Catch it early?

Hi Rich
      Sorry was on day 4, but, friend text (dont get out much) so went over 2/3 bottle wine later and thought only so much dancing n drinking so home now, I drink alone too, it was fun to start, but guess I saw the light or the dark?, so sorry everyone but will pick up again. Hope not send this text again, really sorry you been great help. cheers

Comment

Catch it early?

Wow, absolutely overwhelmed by the response! Thankyou all very much for your support and kind comments about my trade.

In response.... Teas, I think it is a real shame about the Regimental merges, I am fortunate in that my Corps is only getting larger but I have every sympathy for those who have been affected. Maxman...trying to keep warm, but its a chill wind round here!!

Had a friends birthday this weekend so had a few drinks, but that was on a saturday night out in town. made my excuses on Fri with the guys and stuck to softys, and kept a low profile sunday so a pretty good weekend really, in terms of being sensible. Last night was quite tough though, to the point where I was talking myself out of boozing. Still difficult, but as has been said by you guys the first step is the hardest. Aiming to get to saturday without a drink now, which is achieveable I think.

Take care guys, ill post again towards the end of week, I appreciate all your comments.
        Walking a fine line since 99

Comment

Working...
        X