One Day at a Time November 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another weekend in view so I'm going to be dead nosy and ask you all what you've planned.
    Haven't got a clue myself so I may snaffle some ideas unless it's white water rafting or parachuting...................although on second thoughts that sounds a blooming sight more interesting than grocery shopping or knitting.

Whose hand is in the air for another AF day because mine is. :hiya:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Dont know what I will be doing...do know whatever it is will be af :applaud::applaud::wavin:
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hi Jc Mick Molly not much planned for today so far but i won't be drinking. Hope you all have a lovely friday. Cold windy and sunny here.:sun:

Comment

Good morning, Jc, Molly, Firefox,mick
        Planning to hit the books to brush up on how to give testimony. Then sit in my massage chair since it will be fixed today. Then slip into a coma after getting a hair cut. No time for alcohol today. AF yesterday, AF today. Lets keep it that way for nov!
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Hello odaaters,

Plan for the weekend? Good Q JC. Working today, working tomorrow, was gonna run a race Sunday but may just go for a gentle Sunday non- race joggle instead. Sunday will be 7 weeks, so would like to get it through it AF... But living in a flat that likes to drink and party... Argh... It's hard!

May go hide at my folks...!

RC

Comment

Morning Folks. TGIF!!!!:wd::wd: Have plans to work at the flea market Sat. and Sun. Will also probably go to the golf course at least one day with bf. He fancies himself a golfer now, lol. Let's not spoil his fantasy.:H Will be a long weekend for me as I'm off Mon & Tues. Yay!!! Plan to go to a big yard saleish type place on Monday that we heard about, and then to see my mom. Tuesday is the USA presidential election so I will be voting, then I plan on getting my hair done.

Hope everyone has a great day!:l

LG

"I like people too much or not at all."
            Sylvia Plath

Comment

Men! They always that fancy they are golfers, undiscovered MBA talent, or superhero saving the world from the ultimate evil. I prefer mine to fancy himself to be a the greatest carpenter or gardener or roofer or plumber in the world so he can get some of the house repairs done!
              Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
              A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

LOL Alco! Yeah, how come men never fancy themselves "the best bathroom cleaner in the world"??

:waving: for another AF day!

Heading out of town this weekend for a religious event. Will be seeing many old friends. We're leaving tonight and can't wait. Definitely NO room for the Beast in my plans!

Hope you're all well...keep on keepin' on

K9
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Alcoholic;1404354 wrote: Men! They always that fancy they are golfers, undiscovered MBA talent, or superhero saving the world from the ultimate evil. I prefer mine to fancy himself to be a the greatest carpenter or gardener or roofer or plumber in the world so he can get some of the house repairs done!
                  Wouldn't that be awesome!! I wish bf would think he's the best fixer-upper on the planet.:H:H Well, I might live to regret that.:H

Hope you have a great weekend K9!

"I like people too much or not at all."
                  Sylvia Plath

Comment

Working...
                  X