Here I go! Kudzu arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so excited today when my package arrived! I popped two Kudzu immediately....sorry to say that I downed them with red wine, but only one glass. I swear I think it really has worked, I had another glass of red wine while making dinner and that was it. I have to work late tonight, taking a break right now, so I took another Kudzu to hopefully keep me from walking to the store next door and buying beer, I usually drink when I work late to keep me going.
    Tomorrow I will be at school events from 8 am to midnight so I am looking for this to be my first AF day. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Questions, do you usually just take the suppliments first thing in the morning or do you take them throughout the day?

Hugs!
    Green Eyed

GE, you want to take them throughout the day and I find if I take my evening dose around 4 in the afternoon when I usually want a glass of wine it helps. Along with the l-glut powder. The recommendation is between 1800-3000 a day so you need to take more than 2-3 a day. So nice to hear you so excited!!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

GE,
      I will usually take a Kudzu to lighten the cravings, it works pretty well. If I do have a drink I'll take one before and have found that it really helps me keep it under control.

I wish you all the best on your new journey, good luck tonight!
      Colorado Chick!
      Your support means the world to me...:h

Comment

Working...
      X